Hello from N W Indiana

• December 17, 2011 2:01 PM PST
    I am new to the site, My wife and I bought our bike three years ago and is probaly the best envestment in alone time we could have done. We like to take trips and are looking to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway this spring and I am looking for some good info for this trip.

• 3006 posts
    December 17, 2011 2:11 PM PST
    Howdy Ronald
    & Welcome from the San Francisco bay area,you have found one the finest motorcycle boards on the web,lots of good people and info/advice.Hope you'll like it !

Stay Safe n Enjoy the Ride
    • 16831 posts
    December 17, 2011 3:27 PM PST
    Hello from Pennsylvania's northern coast.
    • 9 posts
    December 17, 2011 9:37 PM PST
    Welcome to Cyclefish! NE Florida, checking in. The Blue Ridge Parkway is one of the most scenic and picturesque rides to take. I have a dream ride, that includes a portion of it. Someday.... I'd wait til late Spring or early Summer, however, as those Mountains can be cold as the dickens. Even in warmer weather. And be sure to take rain gear, as
    moisture has a way of developing quickly, up yonder. And a video cam is a must! I'm sending a friend request, so we can get to know one another. Let's get this ride started...lol.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • December 17, 2011 9:47 PM PST
    Welcome from s.w. Michigan
  • December 17, 2011 10:14 PM PST
    Howdy from NC's Outer Banks!
  • December 17, 2011 11:25 PM PST
    Welcome from the Iowa/Nebraska border
    • 1855 posts
    December 18, 2011 12:20 AM PST
    Welcome for w central ohio. The Parkway is like a second home to me. When you're coming this way drop me a message.

Peace
    • 19040 posts
    December 18, 2011 12:25 AM PST
    From the 'at large' member, Welcome to the best damn biker site on this here web thing.
    • 844 posts
    December 19, 2011 2:20 AM PST
    Glad to here you guys are enjoying the ride!!! I wish my wife and I could get more time on the road together, but the kids are still young. One day!!!
  • December 20, 2011 11:42 AM PST
    Tweek I am with you, can not wait to get through this winter!! i am ready to ride. GoFur, I feel your pain this is the first bike in 23yrs. Sold everything when we started having kids (probably a good thing since they were all race bikes), kids are raised so we are trying to make up for it gone every weekend not working.