Greetings from Kennesaw Ga.

• December 10, 2011 11:00 PM PST
    Greetings to all here, just a few lines to let you all know just who I am. A Native American, Osage Tribe, 54 years young, married to a woman that took over 40 years and 3 marriages to find, she “completes me”, avid Native American flute player, been riding for over 35 years. Have the bike I have always wanted, 08 Ultra Classic, added a sidecar/hack last year to be able to take Bubba on the road with us, he is wheelchair bound, and loves his special ride. Love the way the wind feels in your hair, on any day, warm or cold, I ride year round, blessed with 4 wonderful children, and 3 grandchildren. Haven’t always been the best person, and at a time I was my worst enemy, but have cleaned up my act somewhat, and try each day to do something to bring a smile to someone and effect what will happen seven generations from now. Love where I live, one day to the beach, less than 3 hours away from the “Dragon, U.S. 129”, and usually there once or twice a month. So if you see the long haired Indian, on a gold/black Harley with a red hack, give us a wave. Look forward to meeting some of the fine people on this forum and sharing a few rides and stories.
    Lance              AKA –turtleman57
    • 19043 posts
    December 11, 2011 12:16 AM PST
    Ya ta Hey Turtleman. This is the best damn biker site on this here web thing.
    • 1364 posts
    December 11, 2011 2:12 AM PST
    Welcome to CycleFish
  • December 11, 2011 6:44 AM PST
    Welcome from North Carolina!
  • December 11, 2011 6:53 AM PST
    welcome from the Iowa/ Nebraska border , this is a great site
    • 1161 posts
    December 11, 2011 7:45 AM PST
    Welcome from southern Georgia (Valdosta). I hope you enjoy this sight like we do!
    • 580 posts
    December 11, 2011 8:56 AM PST
    Welcome from Yorkshire in England. It's a brill place to meet folk here - whether in person or on the web. (o:
    • 16834 posts
    December 11, 2011 2:58 PM PST
    Hello from Pennsylvania's northern coast.
    • 9 posts
    December 11, 2011 10:51 PM PST
    NE Florida here. WELCOME...turtleman! Got a twinge of heritage in my bloodlines, and proud to say so. Cherokee, although I was never blessed to know the person, it came from. But I have always held a special place in my heart for all of this nation's native people's. And I gotta say, I wish I'd been blessed with Indian hair, rather than the Irish hair I've inherited. It's straight as rain, but "kinks" in the same! Please do, jump on into the forums. Best way to get to know all of the fine folks here, on Cyclefish. C'mon in. The ride's a blast....

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1855 posts
    December 11, 2011 11:22 PM PST
    Welcome to CF from w central Ohio.
  • December 12, 2011 3:50 AM PST
    welcome from Michigan!