It Pisses Me Off When People . . .

• December 5, 2011 8:18 AM PST

It Pisses Me Off When People . . .

. . . point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

. . . are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

. . . say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Kiss my ass. What good is a freaking cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

. . . say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

. . . say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dick nose, I paid $10.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the freaking ceiling. What did you come here for?

. . . ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

. . . say something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

. . . (cops) pull you over and then ask if you know how fast you were going? You should know moron, you freaking pulled me over.

. . . say "Life is short." What the hells with that??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever freaking does!!! What? Are they going to freaking do something that's longer?

. . . are waiting for the bus and someone asks you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here butthead!

• 910 posts
    December 5, 2011 9:02 AM PST
    ahh that was funny, thanks for the laugh :-)
  • December 5, 2011 9:07 AM PST
    OMG! Too funny! Love it! :-)
    • 1161 posts
    December 5, 2011 10:57 AM PST
    Or when a Cop pulls you over and
    asks, "do you know why they pulled you over?"
    If I could I would be a mind reader,
    Then maby I could get layed more often. DUMBA$$

Good ones! haha
  • December 5, 2011 11:16 AM PST
    LOL That was Great & So True...............Thanks for sharing!!!
    • 19034 posts
    December 5, 2011 7:44 PM PST
    ...or when being asked by some customer service type, "may I have your name"? Why? Don't you have one of your own?
    • 395 posts
    December 6, 2011 1:21 AM PST
    funny........i've often wondered about some of those myself........just goes to show you common sense isn't so common.........
    • 567 posts
    December 6, 2011 2:12 AM PST
    Thanks for a morning chuckle.
  • December 6, 2011 12:50 PM PST
    Lovin the humour....thanks for sharing! I

'
    • 5420 posts
    December 9, 2011 7:07 AM PST
    Or when you call a business and there person who answers asks... "Can you hold please?"  Have you ever had the chance to answer that question... ever ?!?!
  • December 9, 2011 7:23 AM PST
    deserteagle wrote...

It Pisses Me Off When People .

. . . say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

My fav.. haha

• g
    December 9, 2011 7:27 AM PST
    pmsl.
    • 3006 posts
    December 10, 2011 3:19 AM PST
    LOL good one !!
  • December 10, 2011 9:21 AM PST
    Sure wish I could "like" some of these comments like I can on Facebook!
  • December 10, 2011 9:33 AM PST
    Lucky, they're just being polite. Whereas I never ask, I just say "please hold".
    I rarely get pissed off, but what really bothers me is...when a customer hands me wadded up bills to pay for their purchases. One time a customer did this & he had a $20 mixed inside some $1s. Good thing I'm honest & gave it back! And, please don't sneeze or cough at me. Even with your hand over your mouth it still flies my way. And, please cover your mouth when you yawn! I really don't want to see your fillings & yawn myself! Wow! Guess I just vented my pet peeves! Thanks! :-)