New to site

• December 5, 2011 12:22 AM PST
    Hi everyone, new here and looking for friends.  I ride a Honda Fury, living in south east New York, I hate it hear but its where the wife wants to be.  I am Native to WA state and would love someday to return...  Or at least back to the west coast, thinking seriously AZ..  I am soon to be, to soon , 50 yrs young, and a truck driver by trade...  Mark
    • 1855 posts
    December 5, 2011 12:32 AM PST
    Welcome Mark from w central Ohio. I feel for ya Dude. I was raised in N.Y. Still got family there and I hate going back to visit. The military got me out of N.Y. and I sure as hell don't miss the place one bit.

Enjoy the forum. CF is a great place to be.

Peace
    • 1364 posts
    December 5, 2011 12:43 AM PST
    Welcome to CycleFish Mark, We are 40 miles south from Seattle
    • 16798 posts
    December 5, 2011 4:13 AM PST
    Hello from the Pennsylvania shore of Lake Erie.
  • December 5, 2011 12:50 PM PST
    Welcome from North Carolina. Sit on a Sabre myself. Origionaly hail from the Triple Cities in NY (Binghamton, Endicott, Johnson City). Military took me out of there also (thank god). I'm a transplanted Alaskan now, living in NC! Go figure.
    • 19007 posts
    December 5, 2011 7:34 PM PST
    Welcome to the best damn biker site on this here web thing...
  • December 6, 2011 7:32 AM PST
    Mark Hello from NC's Outer Banks. See plenty of your native buddies here every summer. Ride safe man.
    • 5419 posts
    December 7, 2011 2:32 AM PST
    Welcome Mark! You will definitely love AZ for the weather and riding.... Was raised in NY & NJ myself which makes me appreciate the weather out here in the southwest so much more!
    • 1516 posts
    December 7, 2011 2:56 AM PST
    Welcome to Cyclefish Mark. Glad to have you here.
    • 3006 posts
    December 7, 2011 3:05 AM PST
    Howdy Mark
    from N Calif San Francisco Bay area.You have found one of the best motorcycle sites on the web !! Lots of good people and info here !! Ride a 03 VTX1300 myself,56000 + on her & counting.Maybe my next ride will be a Fury?
    Sweet looking ride!
    Stay Safe n Enjoy the Ride !