New today!

• December 4, 2011 11:11 AM PST
     Hello Everyone!
    I just found this site.... I would like to introduce myself and company.
    My name is Scott, I'm the owner of Springers Custom Cycles. I'm a legal manufacture of custom motorcycles. We have 5 motorcycle models and we also build some custom one offs. 
    This year we built the official 2012 bike for American Iron Magazine. You can see the build process in the Magazine this months issue and Feb. We will also be on the Cover in the March issue.
    This bike is in the hands of the Daytona Chamber of commerce right now. 
    I will also have a display area at the speedway this year in Daytona. I will bring about 20 bikes with me for display. Please stop in and say HI! I'll have a free T- shirt for you!
    Please visit my site at www.springerscustomcycles.com
    • 16834 posts
    December 4, 2011 5:44 PM PST
    Hello from Pennsylvania's northern lake shore.
    • 5420 posts
    December 7, 2011 2:33 AM PST
    Welcome Scott, from a former Jersey boy now living in California. Enjoy the site!
    • 1516 posts
    December 7, 2011 2:54 AM PST
    Welcome to Cyclefish Scott, hope you have lotsa T-shirts, cuz there sure are a lot of us!! Congrats on your business doing so well. It all sounds very exciting for you! Keep us posted.
    • 395 posts
    December 7, 2011 3:12 AM PST
    Hello and welcome.......
    • 9 posts
    December 7, 2011 4:16 AM PST
    Welcome Scott! NE FLORIDA, Here. Can't wait to get an up close and personal gander at your work. Kinda out of my price range, but hey, a chick can still dream, huh? You'll love the site, and we heartily welcome new folks to the fold. Hop on the forums, and throw your hat into the ring. Someone'll pick it up...

RIde Free
    Tweek

P.S.  Checked out your site.  Got some rightious rides,  there. 
  • January 30, 2012 10:05 AM PST
    Thanks to all of you..... Very nice site I'm glad I found it.
    No worries DebraJo. shirts will be there. I have 600 on order.... I will put a few aside for the cycle fish crew.
    Tweek-- Thank you.... I look forward to meeting you in Daytona. I'm bringing 15-20 bikes with me. I have a 40x60 area right in the speedway...
    Everyone else if your at Bike week please stop in and say Hi!
    Don't forget I built really cool bike for Daytona and American Iron Magazine.... this bike is really cool!!!!
    it's on the cover of american iron (march issue) on sale now! They sell 4500 tickets for 50 bucks each. The chances of winning this big is big. Not that I'm pushing anything because I don't get a dime for that bike.... However some lucky guy or gal will get a beautiful bike for 50 bucks...... The chamber will not let me buy any tickets or I would buy 500 tickets myself. The seat alone is 3k.... it is made up of Italian leather, buffalo hyde, shark and alligator!!! where the F would you find that!!! If you want a ticket just look up Daytona chamber of commerce or american iron magazine.
    Thanks to all!!! and ride safe!!!
    • 567 posts
    January 30, 2012 11:47 AM PST
    Greetings from the center of the Sunshine State and welcome to CF. I'll be hitting up Bike Week this year, so same me a Large. LOL
  • January 30, 2012 12:26 PM PST
    Hey from N.Y. Went on your website like your Herc the best
    • 658 posts
    January 30, 2012 12:42 PM PST
    Howdy from the Piedmont of Carolinas! sorry I missed ya when you first joined.