You can be the man of your house !!!!!

• 2072 posts
    November 30, 2011 4:12 AM PST
    Joe had just finished reading a new book entitled, 'You Can Be The Man of Your House.'

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, 'From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert.

After dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and
    we will have the kind of sex that I want. Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe.

Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?'

His Sicilian wife Gina replied, "The funeral director would be my first guess."

• 13 posts
    November 30, 2011 4:18 AM PST
    Yeah hell. Love it.
    • 395 posts
    November 30, 2011 4:37 AM PST
    hahahha...AMEN!!!!...you can be the man of the house...but I will always be the boss.....
    • 3006 posts
    November 30, 2011 4:56 AM PST
    roflmao ouch !!!
    • 1161 posts
    November 30, 2011 5:34 AM PST
    LOL
  • November 30, 2011 6:48 AM PST
    This is AWESOME...Just remember MEN....you may be the man of the house, but in my house...I wear the pants...and if Mama aint happy, ain't nobody happy!!
  • November 30, 2011 10:58 AM PST
    LOL
    • 580 posts
    November 30, 2011 10:11 PM PST
    Good to see Sicilian women take after us Yorkshire lasses lol (o:
  • December 2, 2011 12:15 AM PST
    Well I wear the pants in my family! (but she picks them out)
    And I can have sex anytime she wants!
    I have needs and desires! (but their not that important)
    Whatever I say goes! (right out the window)
  • December 2, 2011 12:34 AM PST
    I'll glady put on a skirt, just kidding.
  • December 2, 2011 1:32 AM PST
    So true, thats not the way to be the man of the house. We work together and I get treated like a king and she is my queen. Love you sweetheart.
    • 611 posts
    December 10, 2011 1:13 PM PST
    Ya know what? I recently divorced after 25 years. I finally had gotten to the point that I was unwilling to 'Kowtow' to her demands/wishes. I was not asked before major decisions were made (He'll get over it."), nor was I asked what I wanted to do. It was all "MEMEMEME".
    Got a new galfriend that treats me with respect and I return it. I am asked "Would you mind if I do this?" Life is pretty good right now... Even tho this was a 'joke'... it really reminds me of where I've been. Thanx for posting it! Funeral Director my a$$!
    • 1516 posts
    December 10, 2011 5:22 PM PST
    amen,,,