What are you doing for halloween

• October 30, 2009 2:27 AM PDT
    I would like to know what everyone is doing for halloween night??
    • 83 posts
    October 30, 2009 2:31 AM PDT
    Taking my 2 & 4 year old girls trick or treating tonite then trying to get over this damn cold over the weekend.........
    • 5420 posts
    October 30, 2009 2:35 AM PDT
    We have a pretty full Halloween weekend schedule planned...

Tonight we have a Halloween Party at our friends house in our old neighborhood. It's a traditional thing with lots of great people.

Tomorrow night we will give out candy at the house until about 9:00 pm, then is off to the annual Halloween Party at Cook's Corner. This is probably the best Halloween Party and costume Contest in the area. Usually 200-300 people in the wildest and sexiest Halloween costumes you have ever seen.
    • 1364 posts
    October 30, 2009 2:50 AM PDT
    I will be setting in the woods at elk camp enjoying the fire and a nice stiff Black Velvet and coke
    • 5420 posts
    October 30, 2009 3:51 AM PDT
    highrisk wrote...
    I will be setting in the woods at elk camp enjoying the fire and a nice stiff Black Velvet and coke

You don't think the KISS outfit will scare away the deer?

• 1364 posts
    October 30, 2009 4:50 AM PDT
    It's not the outfit.............. It's the BREATHING FIRE that gets them
    • 277 posts
    October 30, 2009 4:57 AM PDT
    Like Lucky said...neighborhood party tonight and Cook's Corner tomorrow night. Lucky is going to be a flasher, but that's nothing new!

At home, I am setting up a murder scene with yellow tape and blood and our 13 year old son will be the covered dead body. When the kids get their candy, Riley will sit up from under the sheet and scare them! Woo Hoo!
  • October 30, 2009 5:14 AM PDT
    Start off at a party some friends have every year then off to a couple local watering holes.
  • October 30, 2009 6:48 AM PDT
    Sober Riders MC Halloween party in Yakima......food, contests, poker, prizes and good friends......
  • October 30, 2009 6:49 AM PDT
    Almost forgot......a toy run the next day.....
  • October 30, 2009 7:05 AM PDT
    Working on getting the bike back in shape during the day and handing out candy to the neighborhood kids. Nothing exciting, but that's the way I like it!
    • 5420 posts
    October 30, 2009 8:06 AM PDT
    Almost forgot about my favorite tradition of riding the neighborhood to scare the little ones...

• October 30, 2009 8:55 AM PDT
    now thats to funny
    • 190 posts
    October 30, 2009 11:01 AM PDT
    Taking my little'un trick or treating, then maybie handout some candy, watch the Phills game.
    Nice outfit Lucky, I should get something like that.
    • 19040 posts
    October 31, 2009 12:13 AM PDT
    Gonna hang out with the grand kids.

Echoing Hutch, Nice outfit there Lucky, Laura that crime scene thing sounds real fun. I bet Riley likes it.
    • 21 posts
    October 31, 2009 3:52 AM PDT
    wanted to ride - but crappy weather so far here!
  • October 31, 2009 4:07 AM PDT
    Goin' to the Simi Harley event
  • October 31, 2009 3:21 PM PDT
    Kind of hard to get into the halloweenie mood in a tropical paradise... No pumpkins, trick or treating kids or cold weather... Lot's of fruit bats and that's about it. Sort of too hot for costumes too... So... Guess we will do what we always do on any excuse for partying.... Party...!

Nice outfit Rex...
    • 910 posts
    November 1, 2009 1:49 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Almost forgot about my favorite tradition of riding the neighborhood to scare the little ones...

Now that is a howl! I would love to have seen the looks on the trick-or-treaters faces as you passed by in that gear!
  • November 1, 2009 2:34 AM PST
    Just "Leathered Up" and passed out candy! Got several comments from parents on the Biker "Costume".... I just replied "What Costume????" Last year I passed out candy from the Tour Pak on the "Glide". Had a Halloween CD playing and the flashers going...
  • g
    November 1, 2009 2:46 AM PST
    had loads of mums ,and kids round ,was a good night
    • 81 posts
    October 11, 2011 5:03 PM PDT
    Got to come up with a really good costume this year. Were going to a party where everyone has the coolest costumes, not store-bought, the kind they put a lot of thought into.

Any suggestions?
    • 16831 posts
    October 12, 2011 4:57 AM PDT
    Taking my wife out for dinner, it's her birthday.
    • 395 posts
    October 12, 2011 5:01 AM PDT
    walking the streets with the little ones..hitting the neighbors up for candy..i dress up every year...funny how a tight costume and nice heels will get you extra candy........
  • October 12, 2011 7:47 AM PDT
    Working like i am on all big events