What are you doing for halloween

• 846 posts
    October 12, 2011 8:04 AM PDT
    This weekend Oct 16th is the Witch Ride starting in Everett Ma. (Boston Harley) and ending in Salem Ma. The home of witches and the house of seven gables. This ride is a hoot as some dress up and dresses up their bikes (see my pictures from last year). The rides for MDA and it had over 15,000 bikes last year. As I said it ends in down town Salem Ma. during the height of the Halloween season which draws a quit a few folks as it is. Within a few minutes of all the restaurants and bars in Salem are full. Plus the crow that is waiting for you as you enter Salem four or so deep on both sides of the street cheering us all on as we come in to town. After that Halloween night is a little of a let down.
    • 5420 posts
    October 12, 2011 8:45 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Almost forgot about my favorite tradition of riding the neighborhood to scare the little ones...

Same thing I do every year... Then off the a party at a friends house!

• 1516 posts
    October 12, 2011 10:38 AM PDT
    OMG Lucky are you working yourself to the bone lately?
  • October 12, 2011 11:40 AM PDT
    Going to local harley dealer. There having Harleyween party. Funny thing is wife & I are both born on halloween.Yes we always have to prove it, makes for interesting comments thought
  • October 12, 2011 12:41 PM PDT
    Key West the best Halloween party ever!
    • 2072 posts
    October 12, 2011 1:38 PM PDT
    Costume party with friends and family !!!
  • October 12, 2011 4:52 PM PDT
    Going to my 1st grown-up costume party ever! Dressed in leathers! Sure to be a blast!!! Hope it's not too cold for the ride! The next night is beggars night. I like Lucky's idea!! No trick-or-treaters around here. Will go help out at the Firefighters' Haunted House for charity. Zombie Bikers!!
  • October 12, 2011 11:17 PM PDT
    No firm plans. Most likely, the usual walk around the neighborhood with the kid as he collects candy and chat with the neighbors. Unless I get to be the one sitting at home handing out the candy. Can't do the party scene with a 5 year old and limited home time.
    • 1780 posts
    October 13, 2011 12:38 AM PDT
    Going to be an Elephant without ears..........just going to stand in the front yard with my pecker hanging out. That should keep the kids away........or get me thrown in jail. Maybe I should put more throught into to this event.
    Dragon
    • 601 posts
    October 13, 2011 8:43 AM PDT
    I'll be up in the Artic circle............you just don't go trick or treating with polar bears !!!
    • 1516 posts
    October 13, 2011 12:32 PM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Going to be an Elephant without ears..........just going to stand in the front yard with my pecker hanging out. That should keep the kids away........or get me thrown in jail. Maybe I should put more throught into to this event.
    Dragon

Gotta be careful, some people have no sense of humor!!

• October 13, 2011 1:51 PM PDT
    Gonna play for Chosen Few MC. Halloween bash. Rock N Roll!!!!! (and put bike in storage ... sniff...)
    • 1780 posts
    October 14, 2011 1:04 AM PDT
    DebraJo wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    Dragon

Gotta be careful, some people have no sense of humor!!

I have to agree with you DebraJo there are a lot of people in this world that wouldn't crack a smile if you stuck a feather up there ass, and I feel that's part of the problem with this wonderful globe we live on. Everyone is so full hate, they forgot what it's like to just laugh at something, and hold or cuddle a baby, cry with a huge bald headed Brother, help a little old lady accross the street, drop a dime in a poor mans pot, but NO it's easyer to just HATE everything and everyone. Lighten up world and laugh, because the ride on this earth doesn't last forever! If your so damn up tight that you find what I wrote offenseive go to another site where laughing is not allowed. I want the up tigh people out there to just try this experiment. The next time you feel the need to sneeze try to keep your eyes open at the same time. What does this experiment have to do with this subject. This: The next time you laugh (that is if you can) try to remember while your laughing that, our Troops are getting killed, you car payment is over due, you kid just broke his arm........get my point........at least for a minute you forget all that is wrong in the world whild your LAUGHING!
    This vent is not directed toward you DebaJo....your just doing your job, and I will cool it some.

• October 14, 2011 2:41 AM PDT
    I'm gonna play my Disneys Haunted Mansion album and pass out treats. This is who the kids receive candy from. We make a party out of greeting the kids.
    • 844 posts
    October 27, 2011 6:07 AM PDT
    My kids are at an age where they will finally enjoy trick or treating, so my plans are to walk them until I drop - because I know they will out last me. And then when they go to bed I take all the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Peanut M&Ms for myself, my wife will take all the Almond Joy and Snickers and the kids will wake up never knowing anything happened. To them candy is candy!
  • October 27, 2011 7:24 AM PDT
    Gonna spend it going out with my 3 year old grand daughter. No I'm not that old,just started early!
    • 0 posts
    October 27, 2011 8:42 AM PDT
    This is bloody catching on down here and Im sure theres gonna be stink monkey's and tricycle motors knockin on the bloody door lookin for sweets..I gotta rule unless they got costumes on they dont get shit..I got a skull mask and am gonna scare the shit outta the little bastards as I open the door,Marni reckons I dont need the mask..Cheers Boof
  • October 27, 2011 8:53 AM PDT
     . ...me thinks Marnis on to something mate.. 
    • 5420 posts
    October 27, 2011 9:03 AM PDT
    Yup, gotta agree with Marni too. I think that hat along with some pink camo's should do the trick!
  • October 27, 2011 9:28 AM PDT
    Nothing, way too expensive to give out candy. People drive to subdivision here and park on the side of the highway and wait for their kids! The cost is way to high these days.
    Last 4 years I used over 24 bags and that was 1 each! so I've had it with the cost. I'm posting a sign "Sorry the great pumpkins took all my candy"
    I know I'm not the only one with the high cost of living.
    • 1780 posts
    October 28, 2011 9:43 AM PDT
    Well tomorrow night myself and about 15 other Armed Security Officer are going to try and control a crow of GAY Hallowleen Block party goers. They shut down a few blocks in downtown Dallas and the drinking begins. Within the GAY Community this is a big deal. Problem is you never know who is pinching your ass.....a dude or a gal.
    Should be fun
    Skipping Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    October 29, 2011 1:27 PM PDT
    I always try to go with the times on Halloween...

• 9 posts
    October 29, 2011 3:18 PM PDT
    Dang,
    Well, at least one of us is of current affairs...lmfao!   I'm to "Skeered" to give out treats in my "hood"...no foolin'!
    When you gotta open the door with a pistol and two rottweiler's, there ain't much point in trying to hand out treats...
    *Hey Lucky...Where'd ya get the t-shirt? by the buy?

I'd rather be ridin'....
    Ride Free
    Tweek

• 638 posts
    October 30, 2011 12:12 PM PDT
    I'm at work on a rig so I'll be dressed as oilfield trash...just like every other day. I did get a hockey mask to creep around the rig and scare the night crew though

and disregard the other thread I started...I didn;t see this one
    • 638 posts
    October 31, 2011 12:22 PM PDT
    Shell doesn't allow knives on the rig...so I used a spatula