When You got to Go, And He Won't Stop

• January 7, 2010 12:05 AM PST
    As a matter of fact, our profile is us stopping for a smoke and a squat last September at the top of Washington Pass on Hwy 20. Winthrop WA to Whidbey Island WA. Best road ever!
  • January 7, 2010 12:05 AM PST
    By the way,,, you notice her smile?
  • January 9, 2010 1:28 PM PST
    When we ride solo I have no problems getting him to pull over to pee. Guess I'm just lucky HE has to pee more then I do!When we ride with his club though, unless your leading your at the mercy of those up front!!! I actually keep a whole roll of toilet paper on both bikes so I dont have the problem of tring to find a tissue or use some plant.....and let me tell you from experience....KNOW WHAT POISEN IVY LOOKS LIKE!!!!
  • February 4, 2010 5:08 PM PST
    Haven't had this issue yet but he'd better stop if I said so. Mostly because I HATE public bathrooms so if I'm desperate enough to say STOP anywhere and as fast as you can, I'm in dire straits

Not sure I'd pee on his bike though, he might leave me by the side of the road
    • 66 posts
    February 4, 2010 6:09 PM PST
    dont ya hate it when she wants to go and by time you relise somewhere to pull over its too late and have to look again
    • 66 posts
    February 4, 2010 6:14 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...

Ok, I just stumbled on this little gem of a site and immediately thought of this forum topic.

http://www.pmateusa.com/site_id=224&id_sub=24110&page_id=2366&imagegallery_id=1

I know a few blokes who need this
    • 1161 posts
    February 4, 2010 7:51 PM PST
    AussieMerv wrote...
    Lucky wrote...

Ok, I just stumbled on this little gem of a site and immediately thought of this forum topic.

http://www.pmateusa.com/site_id=224&id_sub=24110&page_id=2366&imagegallery_id=1

I know a few blokes who need this

The sad thing is I think every one knows a guy that needs some! 
    • 1066 posts
    April 24, 2010 4:31 PM PDT
    Hey Nightdragon , sounds like that ole saying is true at your house too. "If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Oh, BTW, I always stop. It makes more sense than listening to all the Hell i'm gonna catch if she pees herself. Lol
    • 1 posts
    April 25, 2010 1:39 AM PDT
    Ninosmom wrote...
    When we ride solo I have no problems getting him to pull over to pee. Guess I'm just lucky HE has to pee more then I do!When we ride with his club though, unless your leading your at the mercy of those up front!!! I actually keep a whole roll of toilet paper on both bikes so I dont have the problem of tring to find a tissue or use some plant.....and let me tell you from experience....KNOW WHAT POISEN IVY LOOKS LIKE!!!!

Knew I couldn't be the only one.  
  • April 25, 2010 3:28 AM PDT
    Bonnie leads, so when she wants to stop, she just pulls over. I like to have her lead so I can always make sure of where she is and that she's ok.
  • July 9, 2010 4:48 AM PDT
    As passenger, I never had to ask twice, if anything he knew exactly what I needed. Whether it was too cold, too warm, bathroom, water....that is a shared venture. We rode 14,000 miles in one season, never had one disagreement on the road.
    Even when I ride on my own bike with the guys, they check with me frequently to see if I need to stop for anything. If I have to ride with someone "selfish" or who doesn't care....that wouldn't last long at all!
    • 1066 posts
    July 9, 2010 8:14 AM PDT
    Be considerate guys. You know there could be a time, when you're riding shotgun in the cage, with a belly full of beer, you say pull over, and SHE SAYS PISS ON YOU. And that's just what got, PISS ON U.
  • g
    July 9, 2010 8:16 AM PDT
    im no botherd far a stop for a whizz .
  • g
    July 9, 2010 8:16 AM PDT
    knockhill last week a done a whizz on the tent next to me .
  • July 9, 2010 8:25 AM PDT
    Remind me, if I ever get over there, to not pitch my tent next to you!!!! LMAO
  • July 28, 2010 5:51 AM PDT
    Well I ride my own so when I have to go to the bathroom I just stop. But usually when I tell my husband I have to go he will stop at the next bathroom for me. He knows I will stop without him.
    • 202 posts
    January 19, 2011 8:32 AM PST
    When i gotta go; i gotta go! I don't care who's leading... i stop. They'll either catch up to me or the rest of the ride will be solo!
  • November 7, 2011 5:06 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    HDBeech wrote...
    OMG Tammy you are so RIGHT! I can't count how many times Lucky has a passed a perfectly good rest stop when I told him I had to pee. It's always "just a little bit further...." I have probably watered so many canyons and highways in this country, that if I was an animal, I would have marked my territory all over the U.S.!

Do I not always tell you to go before we leave!!!

THEY NEVER LISTEN! LOL Mine will eternally complain that I don't stop enough! I tell her well you better hit the head now because we won't be stopping for a while! LOL
    • 0 posts
    November 7, 2011 5:37 AM PST
    You have to stop every three hours or so for fuel anyway. Whats the problem! LOL
    • 1855 posts
    November 7, 2011 7:55 AM PST
    My brothers use to call me "10 mile" so I had to limit my liquid intake when riding.  Then I discovered I had diabetes; the cause of my frequent urination.  But it was damn funny when I suddenly pulled off the road to pee and all the brothers pulled over wandering what the heck was wrong.  After many such occurences they are the ones who decided to monitor my fluid intake.  So, I thought about getting one of these.

http://getglue.com/topics/p/stadium_buddy />
    Peace
  • November 7, 2011 10:49 AM PST
    Kaki wrote over 3 years ago
    Tammy, I found you only have to pee on the motorcycle seat one time. I guarantee the next time you say you need to go, he will cut across 6 lanes of traffic to get to a bathroom for you

I laughed soo fu!@#$% hard when I read this topic, but this one had me in stitches.
  • January 24, 2012 3:31 PM PST
    Since I lead a lot of our rides I know all the best Piddle Parlors along the route! Here's a pic of me waiting for the outhouse at lake Berryessa when ALL THE GUYS had to go!Since I lead a lot of our rides I know all the best Piddle Parlors along the route! Here's a pic of me waiting for the outhouse at lake Berryessa when ALL THE GUYS had to go!  Hence the coined title of this pic~ Dead Mackeral Stare

• January 28, 2012 10:17 AM PST
    This made me giggle! I once told him I had to go and he didn't pull over. I told him again and he said "oh, ok, next gas station". As we past the 10th one I wrapped my long legs around him with my roach killer cowboy boots resting on his precious custom paint job, and we stopped at the very next station! LOL!
  • January 30, 2012 4:11 AM PST
    Penne! hahaha I pee outside along the road...couldn't care less and it's cleaner than public rest rooms anyway. If I have to go...I go.
  • January 30, 2012 5:20 AM PST
    ya know my ex would never stop, and I could hold and hold and hold until one day one of his friends and pregnant wife was in the car. She said I have to go, he refused and passed 3 exits, she again said in case ya didn't notice I'm 8 months pregnant and have to go now, he kept driving and driving, passed the next exit. Her husband then said " man, what the hell is wrong with you? she has to go so stop." ex's comment is I bet she could hold it longer I make "T" hold it for hours and she complains, but I can control her why don't you control your pregnant wife. his friend said "dude your ****** up man peeing has nothing to do about control, and the fact you are using the bathroom as control factor means you got your self some serious issues you need to address." They never did another thing with us again in fact won't even talk to him. A couple of years later he became an ex found out he couldn't control me if he tried. Now while we were riding, I've been riding almost as long as i've been driving so I just pull over and go, everyone else will stop trust me. besides that's what maps are for. have a great one "T"