Corgill's Memorial Bug Run

 Advertisement
Your Ad Here

Event Details

THIS IS A PAST EVENT - Visit our OKLAHOMA Event Calendar for Current Events

Event Name Corgill's Memorial Bug Run
Event Date/Time Saturday, September 7, 2019 5:00 PM
Event Type Benefit - Charity
Event Description BMAD and Corgill’s team up for the ANNUAL MEMORIAL BUG RUN
To honor our fallen brothers

The object is to place the dot on front of your ride

The person with the most bugs on their dot at the end of the ride, will receive 25% of the pot, the other 75% will go to help people in crisis. (If same number of bugs, the bug closest to center of dot wins)

Entry Fee $10.00 rider + $5.00 passenger/s
Includes one dot, and food and drink before Ride

All Motorcycles, Trikes, Scooters, Cars, and Trucks are welcome as long as driver can maintain 65mph highway speeds.
Location Corgill's Motorsports
Address 3010 N. Broadway Ave    [Map]
City Poteau
State OKLAHOMA
Zip 74953
Contact Phone (918) 839-6412 - Harold
Event URL www.bmadleflorecountyok.com/id13.html