Domestic Recon Mission...

• November 18, 2011 6:35 AM PST

OK...Gail ask me to do some recon on gobble gobble prices today which means I had to have a discuise..so I discuised myself as a "Cager"....Took big blue which is a 03 Dodge Quad cab that sits kinda high...Dang that's a big cage aint no room on the road, not like ridin Dixie...anyhows I got to Wenco with no issues cept I kept doin the hand down wave at bikers cause I don't normanly drive a cage......got to the store n now parking becomes a huge issue cause how n hell am  I gonna get that big assed cage into one of those skinney assed parking things...ummm spots?

Some how I managed to squeeze into a "spot"? went into the store... so now I needed a cover buy to distract from the mission...you know? the gobble gobble prices thing?...so I bought a 12 piece all dark meat fried chicken then walked over to where the dead turkeys hang out, I set the chicken down, took pics of the gobbles gobbles prices n smuggly walked away only to realize I forgot the chicken...so I casually walk back to retrieve the chicken when an old woman ask in a loud voice...WHY DID YOU TAKE PICTURES OF DEAD TURKEYS?...Crap!!! discuise blown...

I retreaded the place you pay for stuff then managed to get big blue home without no issues...
    Mission complete...KINDA...
    Ice Bear...

• 1161 posts
    November 18, 2011 7:03 AM PST
    1.  Well you could have done like me and just said, "Because, I'm a pervert."  Then you would have had a good reaction, insted of you turning red for being discovered.

2.  You could have said it truthfully and said in a Loud voice, " I'm a Bargan shopper and I like most of the people that shop look for the best bargan for the most food, Because we are not all rich."

3.  Or be a bit more like me and be sarcastic and said, " I'm rich I want to spend the most amount on a bunch of small turkeys for the least amount of food  for Thanksgiving". 

Just a few thoughts.
    • 1780 posts
    November 18, 2011 7:15 AM PST
    Remember Randy....No Retreat / No Surender
    I was at LA Fitness one day with a tank top on, so most of my tats were showing, and I was on the elipctial machine, and I could see this old man next to me checking out my tats. Finally he could not take it anymore and said........why would you do that to your body. I just looked at him in a demonic look and with a demonic voice I said
    "Because I'm the Anti Christ"!!!!! The old dude got off his machine and walked out the front door.
    OK Gang was I wrong to scare the shit out of Grand Pa Pa????
    What was I suspose to say.......Just to piss you off Grandpa.
    Sometimes I'm just not a social Butterfly
  • November 18, 2011 7:17 AM PST
    Seakers wrote...
    1.  Well you could have done like me and just said, "Because, I'm a pervert."  Then you would have had a good reaction, insted of you turning red for being discovered.

2.  You could have said it truthfully and said in a Loud voice, " I'm a Bargan shopper and I like most of the people that shop look for the best bargan for the most food, Because we are not all rich."

3.  Or be a bit more like me and be sarcastic and said, " I'm rich I want to spend the most amount on a bunch of small turkeys for the least amount of food  for Thanksgiving". 

Just a few thoughts.

I need learning cause I don't never gotta go do the shopping...I'm gonna remember yer tips...

• November 18, 2011 7:20 AM PST
    NightDragon wrote...
    Remember Randy....No Retreat / No Surender
    I was at LA Fitness one day with a tank top on, so most of my tats were showing, and I was on the elipctial machine, and I could see this old man next to me checking out my tats. Finally he could not take it anymore and said........why would you do that to your body. I just looked at him in a demonic look and with a demonic voice I said
    "Because I'm the Anti Christ"!!!!! The old dude got off his machine and walked out the front door.
    OK Gang was I wrong to scare the shit out of Grand Pa Pa????
    What was I suspose to say.......Just to piss you off Grandpa.
    Sometimes I'm just not a social Butterfly

Ya me neither Dragon....no social for me...I was in a checkout line last summer n was leathered up caus I was on Dixie n the people let me go first to get me outa there..hahaha....

• November 18, 2011 11:13 AM PST
    Using a feather is kinky. Using the whole chicken is perverted. Using a dead turkey is bragging.
  • November 18, 2011 12:27 PM PST
     . ....lol...rock on with yer bad self...neekynake.. 

....Randy...I cant for the life of me figger out what this post is about !

. . . .................. 
    • 9 posts
    November 20, 2011 7:18 AM PST
    Me, neither, Wolfie....but it sure was funny!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • November 20, 2011 12:49 PM PST
    RandyJoe.....why not just pick up the phone and call around? Not near as much fun, but then you don't have to put your beer down either! LOL.