TWICK or TWEEK?

• 9 posts
    October 29, 2011 12:51 PM PDT

So....here it is, Halloween eve's, eve.  Ya know, I just got a couple a things to throw in the candy-bag this year.  ONE, I feel so daggone fortunate to have found cyclefish (just about a year ago. THANKS LUCKY!)  And TWO, to have made so many good friends. Even tho, I have never laid "eye's" on nary a one of ya!  And that's sayin' somethin'!  We've ALL, come a long way from the way we "were", (sorry, it's the only BABS reference I'll make, I SWEAR!)  Things, are so different, now-a-days. But that don't make 'em all bad, either, does it?  This "globilization" thing, while slightly intimidating at first, has turned out to be pretty F'n awesome, if I do say so, meself.  And they had to drag my happy ass, "kickin' and screamin',into the 21st freakin' century!  But a damn teenager and a younger ole man (yea, I'm a cougar...lmfao, YOUR POINT?)  will have a tendancy to do that to ya. My Point?  I'm lovin' every livin' minute. 
    I hope you are too!!!  Let's ROCK and RIDE!!! 
    Ride Free  and HAPPY HALLOWEEN, YA'LL!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tweek

P.S....I's sewar yube notifed my speek embidement,  but SHHHH, be vewwy, vewwy qwiet, Im hunting wabbitssss....

• 567 posts
    October 29, 2011 1:06 PM PDT
    Happy Halloween to you too, Tweek.
    Yep. Its been an amazing year with plenty of blessings .. But I think I'll save the "thanks" for next month.
    I was gonna ask you (young lady) if'n you wanted a piece of candy. But that would make me sound like some kind of dirty old man .. which I am. LOL
    • 1516 posts
    October 29, 2011 2:22 PM PDT
    Happy Halloween young lady, and glad you made it to the 21st!!
    • 9 posts
    October 29, 2011 3:15 PM PDT
    Damn, I LOVE CANDY!!! and....I LOVE DIRTY OLE MEN....it's wench's like us, what made men like you....eh?
    muahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Ride Free (or not at all...)
    Tweek
    • 19031 posts
    October 29, 2011 11:31 PM PDT
    Well you have a Boo-tiful Halloween there Tweek!
    Candy be dandy but liquor is Quicker.
    • 1780 posts
    October 30, 2011 9:11 AM PDT
    Know why witches can't get pregnant.......hollow weenies. Boo Hoo.....You know you will be telling this one to someone tomorrow.
    • 638 posts
    October 30, 2011 12:27 PM PDT
    I feel the same way Tweek...except for the younger boyfriend of course.
    • 846 posts
    October 31, 2011 2:00 AM PDT
    Happy Halloween Tweek, good luck witht the candy. I'm just glad to have power today (Northeast storm) and be warm.
    • 395 posts
    October 31, 2011 2:04 AM PDT
    happy halloween my friend.....get all the candy you can!!!!
  • October 31, 2011 7:36 AM PDT
     . ..Im with Lola on this one..sound advice.....were expecting over 300 hundred kids...and I already burned though almost an entire bag of candy in the last two weeks...Chili had to go out and buy more...and I got yelled at....again..

....Happy Halloween from Timbr n Chili ! .. 

• 2 posts
    October 31, 2011 10:57 AM PDT
    Appreciate your post young lass. - Things have been looking really bleak lately, good to see an up attitude, might be catching.
    p.s.: Nothing especially new about "cougars", but it has only been 43 years, will let you know it works out.