It's That time of year

• October 15, 2011 3:10 PM PDT
    I want to hear some stories about the supernatural,heres mine
     I was working as a custodian at a public school that was suppose to be haunted.On the last day of school I went to my first room to get started.I had been at this building for about four years and had never seen anything, I unlocked the door and stepped in and flipped on the light ,and over the teachers desk was a large cloud of smoke,I dropped my broom and rushed over because I thought there was something on fire,As i approached it it just kind of sucked up into itself like I Dream Of Genie.I looked for a candle (That is a no no in this school) or one of those spray room deoderizers or anything that could cause a puff of mist or smoke.
     I went and found the lady that was in charge and told her "Hey I saw the Ghost" She went about white and pumped me for the story.She claimed to have seen a man sittting in the office late one night that dissappeared so she said she was gonna stay off my area for a while,
     All right who else has some spook stories
    • 9 posts
    October 15, 2011 4:35 PM PDT
    While renovating and restoring a 100 year old home, in the Historical District in Dayton, Ohio, I had heard stories from the owner's of some strange doin's in the house, prior to my coming there. Nothing drastic or malevolent, just oddities, here and there. So I really didn't give it much thought. As time went on, I had redone "my half" of the upstairs (the house was a duplex), and moved into the upstairs bedroom. And the bathroom was near completion. From my bed, I could see straight down the hallway into the bathroom. The hallway ran parallel to the stairwell and the banister ran along the hallway at the top. This banister would prevent you from falling into the stairwell. On one particular evening, after just finishing painting said banister, I had showered and gotten into bed. Very tired, from the day's work. A few minutes after I had turned out my light, and my eyes had adjusted to the darkness, I was rolling over on my side to get comfortable, when I noticed a "glow" coming from the bathroom down the hallway. I was not frightened, but intrigued at what could be causing this effect. As I lay there contemplating, the "glow" started to move into the hallway, and move ever so slowly towards me. Now, I was getting concerned! Logically, I knew there was nothing in the house that could cause this "lighting" effect, and no windows to cast eerie light from the street. As I lay there in abject horror, this "glow" started to assume the form of a woman. I could make out shoulder length blondish hair, very pale skin, and light colored (blue?) eyes. By this time, I was frozen solid. Even if I had wanted to move (and believe me I did), my body would not respond to any command I thought or tried. She kept coming down that hallway, so close now, that I swore I could hear her nitegown dragging on the floor. She looked beautiful. But sad. The expression on her face, made me feel as if I wanted to cry, for her. I also felt terrified. Like the reason for her sadness, had something to do with something else in this house. The hair stood up on the back of my neck, and my arms. And just as I was about to speak to her, to ask her what her name was, and what had happened to her...she suddenly turned her head to look down the stairwell. And then she turned and looked back at me....and simply vanished. As soon as she disappeared, I felt this cold draft blow across my bed.
    I quickly turned on my bedroom light, and needless to say, I didn't sleep for the rest of that night. I never did sleep well after that. It was always cold upstairs. And I always felt like I was being watched.
    I moved out, very soon thereafter.

Ride Spook Free
    Tweek
  • October 15, 2011 4:36 PM PDT
    Back in 1990 My wife n I still lived in our house on SE 28th n Holgate in Portland, It was Halloween eve bout 1430hrs, I was out front of the house sweeping up leaves in the street, I looked up n there standing on the sidewalk was the coolest vampire I've ever seen, with black knee high boots, long trench coat n black top hat, It was just standing there looking at me with his hands in his pocket n long hair hanging out of his top hat...Well I kinda chuckled then looked away, when I looked again he was gone, just like that vanished in thin air...I will never forget this experience....

RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
    • 1780 posts
    October 16, 2011 1:24 AM PDT
    When I was about 8 I got up in the middle of the night to use the restroom (to many beers that day....just kidding). The hall way to the bathroom had an intersection in the middle that lead from the living room to my bothers bed room. Just when I reached the intersection an white almost translucent old man came walking through, and stopped, turned, and looked right at me. We were only a foot apart. He said nothing, and appeared to be very old, but his eyes and mind met for about 10 seconds, and then he turned and went into my brothers bed room. I never told my partents or my brothers until years later. I think that's when I started my bed wetting years.....just pulling ya leg on the bed wetting, but I tell ya one thing. From that day on I took a one long wee before going to bed.
  • October 19, 2011 7:23 PM PDT
    Great story, nightdragon!
  • October 19, 2011 7:41 PM PDT
    They are all great stories!
    Here's one of mine:
    We have lived in the house i'm currently in for years and years. There have been many strange things happen here over the years. A few years before my mom died, she told me she kept hearing the radio from downstairs. I listened, didn't hear anything. We both just kinda shrugged it off. A few days later she asked me to go down and turn the radio off, because she was still hearing it. We thought maybe the alarm was set on it or something. Anyway, down I went, walked over to the radio and checked to see if the alarm was set. Suddenly I realized the front wasn't lit, so I check the cord...the radio wasn't even plugged in! Although that gave me a little jolt of the chills, I really just thought mom was dreaming it. My daughters and I moved back to this house to help take care of my mom when she got ill. After she passed, we all started hearing music in the night. And none of us heard the SAME music. I still hear it....night before last it was Pink Floyd. Really, this is the least scary thing that has ever happened in this house!    
    • 9 posts
    October 21, 2011 3:53 AM PDT

Look for the GHOST...this is awesome!

Look for the ghost....
    This is a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot. The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in t...See More
    Length: ‎0:20

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 9 posts
    October 21, 2011 4:07 AM PDT

Look for the ghost...

Look for the ghost....
    This is a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot. The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in t...See More
    Length: ‎0:20

Ride Free
    Tweek

p.s. Sorry about the redundancy folks...but it is worth a second look-see...lol