CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS......

• 395 posts
    October 1, 2011 3:32 AM PDT
     A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles.
    The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.
    He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife.
    She directs him down the correct aisle.
    ... A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.
    She says, confused, 'Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?
    He answers, 'You see, it's like this,yesterday, I sent my wife to the store
    to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco
    and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper.
    So, I figure if I have to roll my own ........... so does she.
    • 2 posts
    October 3, 2011 11:58 AM PDT
    At the general store up on Sturgeon Point the owner was instructing a new hire on customer service.
    Hey kid, when a customer comes in & asks for something you try to think of something that compliments what they are buying & sell that to them."

About then a man walked in & asked for 4 pounds of roofing nails.

The proprietor said to the new hire, “You watch, kid” and asked the customer,Would you like to see the new Stanley hammers with ergonomic handles?” – They fell into conversation & the customer bought a hammer to drive the nails.

When the next customer came in the owner said “This one is yours kid!”
    This customer asked for a can of coffee, a pound of hot dogs & a box of maxi pads.
    The kid brought out what the customer asked for and said “We’re having a sale on Shakespeare fishing combos, would you like one?”
    The customer stared at the kid, quickly paid & walked out without looking back.
    After the customer left the proprietor buttonholed the kid and said, “What were you thinking?The guy buys food & feminine hygiene stuff & you try to sell him fishing gear, what were you thinking?”
    The kid said “I figured that since he wasn’t doing anything else, he might as well go fishing.
    • 395 posts
    October 4, 2011 1:17 AM PDT
    so we are up to trading off jokes?.......well played sir.
  • November 1, 2011 2:42 PM PDT
    Too funny Lola!!! Had to steal and share! Lol!
    • 9 posts
    November 2, 2011 5:50 AM PDT
    Dang, Lola...that was great! I'm still gigglin'....buahahahahaaaa That is SO something somebody I know would do!

Ride Free
    Tweek