NW Georgia Couple looking for riders in our area

• 17 posts
    September 24, 2011 3:39 AM PDT
    We are Mac and Venus (GaDruid & Boudicea)  We live on Lookout Mountain in Dade County Ga.  Would like to meet other riders in this area. 
  • December 12, 2011 12:15 AM PST
    Have been up your way many times as I love CloudLand Canyon SP, and the other areas around where you live are great for riding. If you are ever down in the Kennesaw area give us a hollar as we are always looking for others that love to ride as much as we do.
    turtleman
    • 17 posts
    December 12, 2011 3:42 PM PST
    Hey turtleman, We live just four mile's from coudland canyon state park. This is a good area with a lot of good ride's here. If the weather is good we are in the wind. If we get down your way we will give you a hollar for sure. GaDruid
  • March 7, 2012 5:31 AM PST
    I'm kinda stuck in the middle with you. Calhoun, Ga Love to ride up your way GaDruid, sorry Turtleman, Cartersville is as close to Atlanta as I like to ride, no offense. I just had my shoulder replaced Jan30, hope to be back on in about four weeks. As soon as the Doc OK's we need to get together. We usually camp at the kickstand Lodge when we go to the Dragon.
    • 17 posts
    March 16, 2012 2:52 PM PDT
    Let us know when you will be up this way would love to ride with you sometime. Got some good ride's in this area.
  • March 16, 2012 3:41 PM PDT
    Hiya from South Arkansas. Next year I hope to trade up to a Yamaha FJR sport touring rig. Hope to see y'all on the road one day.