What about the Southeast

• 65 posts
    December 6, 2009 8:06 AM PST
    I find many great people on here. How about any people, groups, and/or organizations in GA to meet?
  • December 22, 2009 7:19 PM PST
    Might want to try the Southern Cruisers they have many chapters in GA not to be confusing here The Southern Cruisers are a Family Oriented Social Riding Club .. I am First Officer for the Suwannee Chapter in North FL they have events all over the south including GA all the time ..
  • December 30, 2009 8:16 AM PST
    I belong to the Southern Cruiser here in Concord. I don't get the opportunity to ride with them much, but they are a super great bunch!!!
    • 65 posts
    December 30, 2009 12:49 PM PST
    Thank you JaysonFL and Shadow3829 for the input. I will check out the Southern Cruiser and see if there is a Chapter closer and/or visit both chapters ya belong to. Thanks Guys.
    • 1161 posts
    January 3, 2010 5:32 PM PST
    Agreed ty for the info aswell.
  • February 3, 2010 1:19 AM PST
    I may be at the bottom of the list here, near West Palm Beach.
  • February 3, 2010 2:37 AM PST
    Shadow, we need to get together and ride, waaaaay too close not to!
    • 1780 posts
    February 3, 2010 5:24 AM PST
    JaysonFL wrote...
    Might want to try the Southern Cruisers they have many chapters in GA not to be confusing here The Southern Cruisers are a Family Oriented Social Riding Club .. I am First Officer for the Suwannee Chapter in North FL they have events all over the south including GA all the time ..

Use to be a Southern Cruisers (Texas) a few years ago until our Presidents Husband killed a guy at a rally...........took off my patch at that time.

Night Dragon
    • 352 posts
    February 10, 2010 2:18 AM PST
    I am in Va. Beach - always looking for a good ride & crew to do it with
  • February 10, 2010 2:26 AM PST
    Here in West TN just above Memphis if anyone wants to get together for a ride sometime.
  • February 15, 2010 12:33 AM PST
    We're in central Florida, Sebring to be exact.  Enjoy day trips, weekend, week long and in June we are leaving (again) for the West coast to see our daughter who is working on her Masters at OSU.  Currently riding an '09 Honda Goldwing.  Use to be H-D riders until we did 12K last summer and decided that we needed more HP and comfort.
    • 19040 posts
    February 15, 2010 2:28 AM PST
    hambone wrote...
    Here in West TN just above Memphis if anyone wants to get together for a ride sometime.

I love Tennessee, especially the Shelbyville - Lynchburg area. Just a bit jealous.

• 1161 posts
    February 15, 2010 2:52 AM PST
    im 22 miles from FL. on I-75 in Georgia I go to Ganesville (FL.) and Lakecity (FL.) often
  • July 14, 2010 7:30 PM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    hambone wrote...

I love Tennessee, especially the Shelbyville - Lynchburg area. Just a bit jealous.

I live near Shelbyville and Lynchburg in a little town called Taft. It is near Fayetteville and I'd love to find someone that likes to ride. I try to do at least 50 miles at a time. More if possible. Shucks, sometimes I just take the Ole No. 7 out for a spin around the block. (8 miles)
    • 352 posts
    July 15, 2010 5:18 AM PDT
    hope to see some of you guys from the southeast at our Fall Gathering in western NC
    • 3 posts
    August 28, 2010 1:39 PM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    JaysonFL wrote...

Use to be a Southern Cruisers (Texas) a few years ago until our Presidents Husband killed a guy at a rally...........took off my patch at that time.

Night Dragon

Used to be a Southern Cruiser also, but when they ruled that we couldn't wear our patch at a military funeral with the Patriot Guard Riders, I took it off and burned it.

• November 1, 2010 9:49 AM PDT
    Upstate SC here. I live at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains . Great riding, Great people! We have some of the most spectacular scenery in the southeast and some excellent roads for riding. I'm always looking to make some new friends.
  • January 31, 2012 12:40 PM PST
    Hi, To all I live in Calabash,  Would like to find riding partners.  Also would like to find people to go to the  Charleston Bike Fest in May.  If any one is interested can email me at  harveyg19 @gmail.com  thanks H.
  • February 1, 2012 6:54 AM PST
    Top of the Day to y'all I'm from North Florida the isle of eight flags or Amelia Island or Fernandina Beach, I'll join ya if I can have a
    great one!
  • February 3, 2012 10:59 PM PST
    StoneMad wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    JaysonFL wrote...

Night Dragon

Used to be a Southern Cruiser also, but when they ruled that we couldn't wear our patch at a military funeral with the Patriot Guard Riders, I took it off and burned it.

I ride with the Southern Cruisers AND with the Patriot Guard.  I wear my patch. 

• February 3, 2012 11:00 PM PST
    BTW, I am in Nashville and will ride just about anywhere in the South whenever I get the chance.