New member from Alaska

• September 17, 2011 6:12 AM PDT
    I'm TooCold.  Ride an ole black Classis named Gypsy.  Member CVMA.  Vets helping Vets.  Ride as much as I can between April and September.  In the winter I go out in the garage and wrench.
    • 19007 posts
    September 17, 2011 6:19 AM PDT
    Welcome to the best biker site on the web. You are in one of the two states I have yet to ride in. Maybe next summer.
  • September 17, 2011 3:48 PM PDT
    Welcome from Georgia!!!
    • 16795 posts
    September 18, 2011 5:06 AM PDT
    Hello from the north coast of Pennsylvania.
    • 2072 posts
    September 18, 2011 8:08 AM PDT
    Welcome from Central California !!!! You have found a great place to hang out at !!!!
  • September 18, 2011 10:59 AM PDT
    Welcome from an ex-Alaskan now living in North Carolina! Enjoy the site.
    • 2 posts
    September 20, 2011 11:59 AM PDT
    Swamps of South Central New York State here

Wish I was in Alaska - Shoot a moose for me will you!
  • September 20, 2011 12:44 PM PDT
    Welcome to the site and looking forward one day to riding in your great state!
    • 567 posts
    September 20, 2011 1:40 PM PDT
    Greetings from the Sunshine State .. and I don't mean a state with 6 months of sunshine and 6 months of darkness. LOL
    I spent some time stationed in Alaska around 1967 & 1968. Really gorgeous state.
  • September 20, 2011 4:41 PM PDT
    Welcome. I have been to Alaska twice, once in July and once in October. July was absolutely gorgeous, Oct was a little cold for this California girl.
  • September 20, 2011 11:29 PM PDT
    Hey, welcome from the Southern Tier of New York :>) One of my goals is to ride to the state of Alaska. I have never been there, but hear that it is beautiful. The leaves are beginning to change here, and another summer rushed on by. Although the scenery is gorgeous here this time of year, I am going to hate to put my bike away for the winter.
  • September 21, 2011 12:07 AM PDT
    Hello from New Hampshire. I feel your pain on the short riding season; but we do what we can right? Enjoy the site!
  • September 21, 2011 3:59 PM PDT
    Thanks all - I rode my bike from Alaska this year down to New Mexico then out to Alabama, Tennessee then down to Louisiana and back to Alaska. About 12,000 miles. I will tell those that want to ride to Alaska that it's a great ride. You will see lots of animals, meet lots of neat folks, and pay a lot for gas. It's well worth it. The Harley dealership has a little campground with shower access if you want to camp.
  • September 21, 2011 4:00 PM PDT
    99Savage wrote...
    Swamps of South Central New York State here

Wish I was in Alaska - Shoot a moose for me will you!

It's done and in the freezer.  Taste mighty good too.

• September 29, 2011 6:07 AM PDT
    When's the BBQ???

Oh yeah, Welcome!
    • 846 posts
    September 29, 2011 6:46 AM PDT
    Welcome from the Bay State (Massachusetts) I now the too short riding season not as short as yours, but when is it ever long enough. HHHMMMMM moose burgers have had one of those in a while maybe its time for a ride up north to a little place I know that makes them. Anyway there is a great bunch of folks here so enjoy the site.
    • 81 posts
    October 11, 2011 5:08 PM PDT
    Welcome, sounds like a great trip Toocold. I just started riding this year so I get excited when I get more than 50 miles from home!
  • October 12, 2011 3:25 AM PDT
    Welcome to a fun ans eclectic site of fantastic Folks. Moose on the BBQ sounds great to me, do ya use Jack Daniels as a marinade? Makes for a tasty and tender piece of meat. I use it regularly on T-Bone and New York strip on my BBQ! Welcome and have fun! Nevada here!