Chenango / Broome County N.Y. riding partners

• September 15, 2011 5:06 AM PDT
    Hi,
    Anyone here from Chenango, Broome, or Otsego County areas of New York and are looking for a riding partner.  I would love to hear from you, and meet up to ride together.  I am new to biking, but really enjoy riding whenever I can.  It would be that much better to find someone to ride with.  Let's get to know each other, and then if you would like we can meet up to ride.  Looking forward to hearing from someone soon while there is still some good riding weather left.
  • September 15, 2011 6:05 AM PDT
    Hope ya got some water wings for your ride. That area is my old stomping grounds (Triple Cities). Down in NC now. Welcome to the site. Bound to be riders from that area around tho....
  • September 15, 2011 9:45 AM PDT
    I was out yesterday, and things around the area have pretty much dried up. I like to ride the high ground up in the hills. The scenery is beautiful. Today it rained all day. I was hoping to get out and ride, but no such luck.
  • September 17, 2011 12:44 AM PDT
    Hi, I live in western Connecticut but get up that way sometimes riding, shoot me a message if you ride this way... it is early in the year still... start snowing mid december... If I plan a trip that way I will reach out then...good luck finding a riding partner up there...
    • 2 posts
    October 6, 2011 3:16 PM PDT
    Horseheads area here.

Yeh, PM if you are planning on heading west