Elmo.....

• 395 posts
    September 8, 2011 6:01 AM PDT
     There is a factory in northern Minnasota that manufactures tickle me elmo toy's.
    Lena is hired at the new factory and promptly starts her shift at 8:00 a.m.
    The next day around 8:45 a.m. there is a knock on the personnel managers door. The foreman throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee.
    He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire  production line behind schedule.
    The personnel manager desides he must see for himself so both men march down to the factory floor.
    When they get there the whole line is so backed up there are tickle me elmo's all over the floor.
    At the end of the line stands Lena,surrounded by a mountain of tickle me elmo's...She has a roll of red fabric and a small bag of marble.
    The two men watch in amazement as she cuts little squares of fabric, places two marbles in it and begins to sew the little package between elmo's legs.
    The personnel manager bursts into laughter.After several minutes of histerics he pulls himself together and approaches Lena.
    "I'm sorry" he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face "but i think you misunderstood the instructions i gave you yesterday"
    "Your job is to give each elmo two test tickles".........
    • 19061 posts
    September 8, 2011 6:34 AM PDT
    FUNNY. Way back in the late eighties when I worked on computer systems I would frequently have to send messages to verify link up over the comm lines (very early internet) and the message I sent was 'test - tickle.'
    • 3006 posts
    September 8, 2011 9:54 AM PDT
    roflmao..good one !!! thanks Lola
  • Ry
    September 18, 2011 9:55 PM PDT
    LOL....
    • 611 posts
    September 21, 2011 8:05 PM PDT
    Didn't see that one coming... get it?
    • 1161 posts
    September 22, 2011 9:14 PM PDT
    LOL