Hi from Michigan

• August 23, 2011 10:11 AM PDT
    This Mark north of Detroit,
      Been on two wheels for about 30 years,Started out on dirt bikes then got an old 72 hillbilly chopper Honda 500-4.Bought a 64 Panhead in texas and it was stolen out of my van about two weeks later.
     On returning to Michigan i bought a brand new gold wing in 81 and rode the hell out it till I found a deal on a 71 shovel and then proceded to ride the hell out of that.
     Started working a nightshift about 5 years later and lost touch with everybody I knew it seems and didnt have time for riding.
     Something was missing so I got the bug again and wound up with a Moto Guzzi 850-T that needed a lot of work so I sold it and got a 71 Ambassador but it didnt have the umph of the 850,So I bought a 99 Kawasaki Drifter and proceded to ride the hell out of it!
    Got married and the wife didnt like the drifter seat and since it was hard to change the seat with something that looked good,I sold it and got a Vulcan 2000 classic,Biggest production V twin made and yes it is powerful.
     Looking to get back to work after a year of downsized layoff but ridin all I can afford
                                                                                                                                      Happy trails ya'll
    • 1364 posts
    August 23, 2011 10:54 AM PDT
    Welcome to CycleFish, Lots of great stuff going on here
    • 16834 posts
    August 23, 2011 4:55 PM PDT
    Welcome from Pennsylvania's north coast.
    • 2 posts
    August 25, 2011 12:10 PM PDT
    Like your taste in rides

South Central NY here