New Rubber-Shop recommendation

• 3006 posts
    August 12, 2011 8:48 AM PDT

Put on some new rubber today. Found the best deal for my tire at RockyMountainatvmc. online parts n tire site.Took only 4 days for tire to git here, & @ a good price too.
    I took the tire/rim to a shop I read about online with some good reviews,Berkeley Performance Motorbikes Shop, usually I take her across town,yet that installer told me it was a 2 hr wait,so I took tire/rim to BP a 20 minute ride,they did the change in less 30 minutes,when I returned to pick it up after a quik cup of joe,it was ready to go & the owner told me the rear tube had to be replaced due to his tech guy tore the old one,and they picked up the cost of it. There is nothing I like better than dealing with a honest shop,when it comes to my bike, I cant ask for more. They could have made me eat the cost of their mistake,yet they choose to do the rite thing.I will be a repeat customer for sure,and when I able to have new pipes put on,I will take it to them for the work and the rejetting I'll most likely need. Its really refreshing to realize there are good shops out there willing to walk the walk.
    hope this post helps some other ryders
    stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!

• 130 posts
    August 12, 2011 3:38 PM PDT

It's good to give credit where it's due and to steer riders onto an honest shop.