Fathers and Sons

• July 9, 2011 4:23 PM PDT
    Motorcycling is about a lot of things.  This link,  http://thegentlemanstopcoat.com/category/the-greasy-garage/  is about one of them that you will enjoy.

As my own father said, "I taught him everything he knows, but I didn't teach him everything that I know!"
    • 16840 posts
    July 9, 2011 5:20 PM PDT
    Beautiful :-)
    • 1161 posts
    July 9, 2011 7:55 PM PDT
    Well put. Sounds like a smart man.
  • July 10, 2011 12:10 AM PDT
    WOW Great story.
    • 3006 posts
    July 10, 2011 4:45 PM PDT
    Great video,which brought back old memorys of better days with my own father.If not for him I never would have gotten the bug,yet I have no regrets for the path that life has led me.I wouldnt trade my riding memorys for all the gold or wealth in the world,the friends I have made along the way,all the beautiful spaces & times I enjoyed from the back of my bikes,wouldnt ever change thing.thanks for sharing this.
    stay safe n enjoy the ride
  • July 11, 2011 4:20 AM PDT
    Great story! My own father has never ridden and still tells me after 30+ years that I'm gonna kill myself on that damn thing. My brother-in-law John got me interested in bikes when he used to let me ride his BSA around the neighborhood when my sister was at the store shopping. My sister btw still don't know! Thanks Bro for letting me ride your bike and starting me on a lifetime of fun memories on my own bikes.