Mototravel «The Way of Life»

• July 6, 2011 6:50 PM PDT
     On July 2011 starts an international travel-project “The Way of Life

The Way of Life” is a grandiose travel on two motorcycles from the easternmost point of Russia, Kamchatka, to the southernmost point of Africa, Capetown (RSA).

These are 70.000 km and 10 months of an incredibly interesting travel. The route goes through the whole Russia, Mongolia, Ukraine, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, RSA.

Two drivers on motorcycles – Niko Marković (Croatia) and Alexey Korovin (Ukraine), and a team of six people on offroaders will pass 70.000 km along the route from Kamchatka to Capetown for 10 months. The Discovery channel makes a 46-episode serial about this adventure. The National Geographic channel will provide the project with information support.

• 3006 posts
    July 7, 2011 3:25 AM PDT
    Sounds like an epic ride,too bad I cant join them !!! Glad to hear that they got a movie deal for it..now if I can just get my "Aussie & Joey do the lower 48" project off the ground !!!
    • 19031 posts
    July 8, 2011 1:06 AM PDT
    Yes that sounds like one serious trip.