With Respect and Gratitude...

• May 28, 2011 6:55 AM PDT
    To all of you Veterans that have served and are serving and to all the familys
    that have lost a loved ones to the perils of war protecting our Freedom...
    Thank You n GOD BLESS YOU..........
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
    • 19028 posts
    May 28, 2011 12:17 PM PDT
    Randy, I would like to add this video a friend posted on FB. See if your vision get blurry towards the end as mine does.

• May 28, 2011 8:43 PM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Randy, I would like to add this video a friend posted on FB. See if your vision get blurry towards the end as mine does.

This was a tear jerker, thanks for posting, I stood and Saluted at the end....
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

• May 29, 2011 1:56 AM PDT
    My respects and condolence to all our active and fallen soldiers and their families. God bless you all..
    JR.. Be safe and never go faster than your Angels can fly..
    • 9 posts
    May 30, 2011 2:51 AM PDT
    TO ALL VETERANS, THE FALLEN, AND THOSE THAT MADE IT HOME. Thank YOU! It is truly humbling to know that ALL GAVE SOME---BUT SOME GAVE ALL!
    God Bless America And God Bless You!
    Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 30, 2011 2:41 PM PDT
    "Our great modern Republic. May those who seek the blessings of its institutions and the protection of its flag remember the obligations they impose." Ulysses S. Grant
  • May 31, 2011 6:00 AM PDT
    GrampaBiker wrote...
    My respects and condolence to all our active and fallen soldiers and their families. God bless you all..
    JR.. Be safe and never go faster than your Angels can fly..

Very cool...the bell under my bike says...Never Ride Faster Than Your Angel Can Fly...

• 6 posts
    May 31, 2011 8:37 AM PDT
    Darn it, now why'd you have to go and post that video?! My best friend is in Iraq right now... he just found out that his fiance' is due in December, and he won't be home yet... the note from daddy in here ripped me right up.