Bin Laden

• May 1, 2011 11:17 PM PDT
    I know there will be a lot of comments on this post so let me be the first. Congrats to our Special Forces on a job well done in the taking out of this     scum bag.  I know the US thought they did the right thing burying this guy at sea but I would have left him above ground for 2 or 3 weeks but that's just my opinion.    Now we have to be on our toes because they are pissed now but if you  ( Mess With Best  )we will kick your ass too..
  • May 2, 2011 12:47 AM PDT
    Regretfully, we have removed only one head from a many headed snake. We need to remain on our toes, and we need to nip a head off every time one of them aspires to be the new leader. When the body count gets up there, they will think twice about "leading" ( relates to a very short life span) and without leadership, they will collapse.
  • May 2, 2011 1:23 AM PDT

Well done seal team 6! Enjoy a cold one you guys deserve it. How about taking some of the 25 million and sending the seals and all their families on a great vacation somewhere.      

• 1516 posts
    May 2, 2011 2:01 AM PDT
    Yeah for us!!!!
    • 9 posts
    May 2, 2011 2:02 AM PDT
    I think every American would have paid money to go see the bastard's body. I can't fathom all the reasons that a burial at sea was the only option. It doesn't matter, I guess. One thing is a given, the cell's that are already here, in this country, as we speak, are going to be motivated. Motivated to what? That is what we're all going to have to be aware, and wary of. Not to mention, all the others who will want him martyred. Thanks go to the Pres, and the Seals. For finally doing, whatever it took. RIDE FREE
    Tweek
    • 2072 posts
    May 2, 2011 2:08 AM PDT
    Should have buried him in a pig skin lined box !!!!!! Wonder how he felt when he woke up in Hell this morning !!!!!
    • 3006 posts
    May 2, 2011 3:01 AM PDT
    Good riddance another aching sore on the body of humanity removed !!!! Evil will always beget evil,and those who live by the sword will perish by it,this is fitting justice for the leader of a movement based on death n hatred !!!
    • 16831 posts
    May 2, 2011 3:46 AM PDT
    This old Marine is cautiously happy.
    Stay alert stay alive, these clowns aren't done, and they could be anywhere with our loose immigration policies, almost nonexistent southern border, and our clueless Homeland Security director.
  • May 2, 2011 3:47 AM PDT
    Thank you Seals... Proud day to be an American!! Burial at sea was too good for that bastard...Celebrate USA!!!!! God doesn't like ugly...
    • 2072 posts
    May 2, 2011 4:12 AM PDT
    In the words of Toby Keith.... They put a boot in your ass........ Cause it's the American way
  • May 2, 2011 6:32 AM PDT
    We won another battle, but we haven't won the war. Stay vigilant and alert. RevBig John, our northern border is just as porous as our southern border, They're very quiet about the border that i live very close to.
    • 16831 posts
    May 2, 2011 8:15 AM PDT
    JDub54 wrote...
    We won another battle, but we haven't won the war. Stay vigilant and alert. RevBig John, our northern border is just as porous as our southern border, They're very quiet about the border that i live very close to.

I live along Lake Erie, a lot of open water to cover, but Canada is a hell of a lot more concerned about security than is Mexico.

• May 2, 2011 3:14 PM PDT
    Good shooting!
    • 1780 posts
    May 3, 2011 10:12 AM PDT
    Yes America ....... Have yourself a beer, sing the Star Spangle Banner, waive the American flag, pat each other on the back,................Just make sure you are not in a lessen state of alertness when the next Strike comes, and it will come! Stay vigilant, watch people, report people that are acting strange, like not standing at ball games for the Star Spangle Banner. Challenge people, ask questions, don't be afraid to Challenge strange people.
    Stay Strong America.......Stay Awake America, and be prepaired to attack if need be.
    Never in the History of the United States have we had our guard down in 9/11, except for maybe Pearl Harbor, and then we eventully came back with a avengence!
    This Country shall never bow to such radicals!!
    Oh hell better stop
    Night Dragon
    • 567 posts
    May 3, 2011 11:44 AM PDT
    Bin Laden's last words upon hearing that his compound was under attack, "Navy Seals? I need them like I need a hole in the head."

I'm really glad the Navy Seals were finally able to administer justice for Bin Laden's victims. Its a great day for America.
    Yes. There will probably be ramifications. But we had to do SOMEthing. And hopefully the same justice will be meted out to the next leader of an extremist cell.
    • 2072 posts
    May 3, 2011 12:32 PM PDT
    Breaking News:
    All convenient stores, mini marts, cheap hotels, and 7-11's will be closed this week due to a death in the family !!!
    • 0 posts
    May 3, 2011 12:50 PM PDT
    This picture just in from the coast of pakistan..The experts are saying somebody musta dropped something very bloody toxic into the ocean to kill all these fish so quickly..CHEERS BOOF
    • 0 posts
    May 3, 2011 12:57 PM PDT
    Guess who's bloody funeral he's goin to..CHEERS BOOF
    • 202 posts
    May 4, 2011 9:19 AM PDT
    wheels wrote...

Well done seal team 6! Enjoy a cold one you guys deserve it. How about taking some of the 25 million and sending the seals and all their families on a great vacation somewhere.      

yeah, but do you think they will see any of it???  I sure hope it does go to the families and service personel.   But that makes too much sense.
    • 202 posts
    May 4, 2011 9:26 AM PDT
    As far as ramifications, that goes without question. Of course they are pissed off... we took out the most wanted of them all! hahaha! But that shouldn't deter us or anyone for doing the right thing. I mean take it to the streets of america. isn't that why no one wants to get involved when they see a crime? Everyone is afraid of ramifications. Do we turn our heads to the gang bangers shooting up our city streets because we're afraid of retaliation. NO!

Another one bites the dust. Sure it is not the end of it, but at least we're not a bunch of pussy's that look the other way and say... maybe if we don't bother them they won't bother us. We stand, proud, fearless, and strong.

i'd rather die standing; than hiding
    • 202 posts
    May 4, 2011 9:29 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    I can't fathom all the reasons that a burial at sea was the only option.

I was kinda confused about that too at first, but i think it is a good thing because no one can make a shrine of his burial site and no one wanted his remains.   Let the scavengers of the sea have him...  

Would really suck if he washed up somewhere!  lol.