Wann'a get real p'd

• 2 posts
    April 29, 2011 1:29 AM PDT

Picking the bones of the living
  • April 29, 2011 1:56 AM PDT
    Simple....turn the looters over to the residents. I'm sure they would dole out the appropriate "justice" to them.
  • April 29, 2011 2:33 AM PDT
    Talk about kickin' ya when your down. Why are people so cruel.....
    • 58 posts
    April 29, 2011 3:16 AM PDT
    'Cause many people are stupid, selfish ignoramuses with no life of their own.
  • April 29, 2011 3:37 AM PDT
    If caught looters should receive a little street justice before calling LEOS
    • 9 posts
    April 29, 2011 3:41 AM PDT
    LEO should shoot on sight any looter & they should be giving guns to any resident who is without one.
    • 16831 posts
    April 29, 2011 4:35 AM PDT
    In 1985 our area got hit by a tornado, flattened just about everything. Even with resident IDs we had a hard time traveling in and out of this area, but somehow the looky-loos got in, so did the thieves.
    The State Police, National Guard, and the incompetent volunteer "Sheriff's Posse" was in charge.
    Then we citizens took up arms, I don't want to go into details, but the bullshit stopped.
    • 1516 posts
    April 29, 2011 4:56 AM PDT
    I guess the residence will have to take matters into their own hands and guard the area, and make people use the ID Cards, It is horrible how people pray on others at times like this. Kinda like the relatives that come out of the woodwork when there is a death in the family.
  • April 29, 2011 5:01 AM PDT
    We had a fire in the early 90's. Fortunately we had a neighbor keeping an eye on the place. We had several looters a day until she changed her tactics. Instead of confronting them with her baseball bat she would go direct to their car and use the bat on their windshield. She had some fun stories about the reaction of some to a broken windshield. Soon the looting stopped.
    • 3006 posts
    April 30, 2011 4:44 AM PDT
    Its a sad statement on the state of humanity in this country,hopefully those who are doing the looting get their tails kicked all the way to a nice cozy cell,maybe some bait should be set out for such folks,and laying hands on the item thats covered in honey n crazy glue would make them regret ever trying to take what should be left alone??
    • 2072 posts
    April 30, 2011 5:37 AM PDT
    Should be "Open Season" on looters after ANY disaster. Sad to see this happening but just another example of our "Moral Decay". If you will remember, after the disaster in Japan, looting did not seem to be a problem they had to endure. Says a lot about us doesn't it.........
    • 9 posts
    April 30, 2011 1:34 PM PDT
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    Should be "Open Season" on looters after ANY disaster. Sad to see this happening but just another example of our "Moral Decay". If you will remember, after the disaster in Japan, looting did not seem to be a problem they had to endure. Says a lot about us doesn't it.........

Having lived in Japan for 6 years, let me tell you that any looting that did or is going on would NEVER be reported on any Japanise news outlet. That being said, I would bet if any did go on it was far less then here.
    • 2 posts
    April 30, 2011 1:42 PM PDT

Just maybe this is why there was no looting in TN

• April 30, 2011 4:42 PM PDT
    They need to declare open season on looters.
    • 0 posts
    May 1, 2011 10:47 AM PDT
    We had looters down home where i grew up after the black saturday bushfires.what you gotta understand is we're mountain people and dish out our own justice.After our floods up here early this year the scum were at it again.Seem no matter where you are these bloody disasters wash or burn out the shit in our towns.Best way to deal with is it is i've found is the way the good ole boys above did.Seems looter scum are real bloody allergic to gun oil and hot lead..CHEERS BOOF
  • May 3, 2011 1:57 PM PDT
    After the April tornadoes in North Alabama a looter tried to break into a store and the owner shot him 3 times. Poor looter is now with Osama.