Raisin bread anyone?

• April 25, 2011 8:09 AM PDT

The owner of the general store owner hires a young female clerk who likes to wear very short skirts and thong panties. One day a young man enters the store, glances at the clerk and glances at the loaves of bread behind the counter. Noticing the length of her skirt, or general lack thereof, and the location of the raisin bread, he has a brilliant idea, I'd like some raisin bread please, the man says politely.

The female clerk nods and climbs up a ladder to reach the raisin bread which is located on the very top shelf. The young man is provided with a excellent view. Once she descends the ladder he decides he needs another loaf of raisin bread. Several other male customers notice what is going on and she is kept busy climbing up and down the ladder.

After many trips up and down the ladder she is very tired and while she is on the ladder she glances down at the crowd ,she notices an elderly man in the crowd staring up at her. Thinking to save herself a trip she yells at the elderly man.

"Is yours raisin too?"

" No," croaks the old man, "but its a quivering"

• 580 posts
    April 25, 2011 8:23 AM PDT
    LMAO ;o)
    • 567 posts
    April 25, 2011 12:53 PM PDT
    Where's that bakery at? Me thinks I could use some raisin bread. :-)
  • April 25, 2011 1:03 PM PDT
    Good one!
    • 19058 posts
    April 26, 2011 12:19 AM PDT
    Man I Love Me Some Raisin Bread in the Mornin