Seeking help from fellow members

• March 17, 2011 2:53 AM PDT

Worked my entire life and got nailed toward the end here. Losing my house. Had to walk out on my job of 35 years and 1k miles away from my kids. I need work. I need to start over. I need to move. Looking near the Blue Ridge, Appalachian states and areas. Need a cheap place to live and

help getting started or it's over for me. If anyone is in a position to assist me in any way on this, I will be forever in gratitude. I have resumes and info posted all over the internet if needed, or please contact me at foxonly525@hotmail.com or phone number provided.

Thanks in advance

Fox

• 2 posts
    March 17, 2011 3:56 AM PDT
    Wish I could help - Evil times out there - I had to retire to keep the up & coming engineers from being laid-off & even then one was. - He is still out there after a year

Good wishes are about the best we can do for you
  • March 17, 2011 4:46 AM PDT
    Were out in California so not much help except to say good luck and btw what line of work are you in or better yet what type of work are you interested in doing. If your starting over you might as well do something you really enjoy.
  • March 17, 2011 11:06 AM PDT
    When you think you've hit bottom, the only thing you can do is pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and come out swinging. You may not know what you want to do when you grow up, hell, I still don't know that one. Pick something you like and jump in with both feet and take no prisoners. Stay Positive, another door will open when you give it a push. Thats enough cliches. Send your resume to Boeing, they are going to start building Air Force Tankers. its a different part of the country......