The Longest Week....

• 9 posts
    March 1, 2011 3:31 AM PST

Why is it, that the week before Bike Week, is the longest week of the year??? Suddenly I've got jobs coming out of the woodwork. It's looking like I may only be able to swing a day trip out of the whole enchilada. I'm not complaining mind you, (ok, a little) but the anticipation has been building since the end of December, and I had some things to do and people I wanted to meet. And the thought of only gettin' one daggone day...

Oh well, I'll take it! Ya'll will just have to share your Wild Hog experiences with me...LOL!

RIDE FREE all the way to DAYTONA and back!

Tweek

To supplement my income, I applied for a part-time job. I interviewed, and got the job. Start on Monday. The pay isn't great, but I ain't gonna complain!  Just means I'll have extra change for  !!!  Thanks for all of your encouragement, out there!

• 1066 posts
    March 1, 2011 6:42 AM PST
    One day is one more than I can be there Tweek. Cant afford too many trips per season. Lol
    • 2 posts
    March 2, 2011 12:31 AM PST
    Hire somebody to spend the rest of the week there for you
    • 9 posts
    March 2, 2011 6:36 AM PST
    99Savage wrote...
    If I could pay anyone to do something, it would be to work for me, so "I" could be in Daytona all week. But like I said, I'll settle for a day-trip. Beats nothing. 
    • 2 posts
    March 3, 2011 12:58 AM PST
    Tweek wrote...
    99Savage wrote...
    If I could pay anyone to do something, it would be to work for me, so "I" could be in Daytona all week. But like I said, I'll settle for a day-trip. Beats nothing. 

Oh!