New Shoes

• January 23, 2011 2:26 AM PST
    A blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was reluctant to pay the high price the local vendors were asking. After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a resonable price!" The shop keeper said "go ahead,maybe you'll catch a big one!"Determined,she headed for the swamps.Later in the day the shop keeper is heading home when he spots the blonde standing waist deep in water,shotgun in hand. Just then he sees a huge alligator swimming toward her.She shoots it, and with a great deal of effort hauls it onto the swamp bank. Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on it's back, and frustrated shouts out," dang it, this one isnt wearing shoes either!!!"
    • 846 posts
    January 24, 2011 3:45 AM PST
    Good one thank for the chuckal.
    • 75 posts
    January 24, 2011 6:20 AM PST
    Lotsa critters go barefoot down Louisiana way... That girl needs some learnin'...
    • 1516 posts
    January 24, 2011 9:41 AM PST
    Oh boy, always the blond..