93 Year Old Man Dies in Motorcycle Crash

• January 5, 2011 12:16 AM PST
    Can't figure out how to get the news article on this post but a 93 yr. old man on a motrcycle hit a van in Flordia and died later. Wow 93 and still on a bike . I hope i can still stand up at 93 to get on my bike.  RIP

Update: here's the link to the story 93 Year Old Man Dies in Motorcycle Crash
    • 223 posts
    January 5, 2011 12:34 AM PST
    Damn... RIP man!!

You can copy and paste the link to the story in the body of your post, then folks can click on it or copy and paste it to their browser.
  • g
    January 5, 2011 1:23 AM PST
    R.I.P auld dude .
    • 1364 posts
    January 5, 2011 1:48 AM PST
    Here is the artical.... WOW....  R.I.P.

93-year-old on motorcycle dies after hitting van

— A 93-year-old died when the motorcycle he was driving hit a parked van.

The incident occurred Tuesday afternoon in the Barefoot Bay mobile home community. Police say Gordon Couchene was riding a Yamaha motorcycle and did not wear a helmet.

Authorities say 37-year-old Lynn Bedus had parked at the western end of the 5,000-home retirement community while she waited on a school bus to arrive.

Paramedics initially revived Couchene, but he later died at the hospital.

The Florida Highway Patrol says there will be no charges in the wreck. It was unclear why Couchene ran into the van.

• 21 posts
    January 5, 2011 3:09 AM PST
    wow!!! godspeed!
  • January 5, 2011 4:00 AM PST
    Thanks highrisk I will have one of my kids show me how to move articles. too many moving parts for me. Webby
  • January 5, 2011 12:32 PM PST
    R.I.P. bro
  • January 5, 2011 1:38 PM PST
    Thanks for the article.

I have to say though, there are far worse ways to go when you are 93.

R.I.P. Mr. Couchene
    • 1780 posts
    January 5, 2011 11:16 PM PST
    Not quite that old yet but my Pappy is 83 still rides his Harley Road King and fly's he own plane. It ain't the age it's the ......uh, don't tell me....uh......oh yea memory that take's ya down.
    • 19061 posts
    January 6, 2011 12:40 AM PST
    That is the way I want to go but while fleeing from a PO'd 21 year old's husband........................
    • 1364 posts
    January 6, 2011 12:45 AM PST
    webby wrote...
    Thanks highrisk I will have one of my kids show me how to move articles. too many moving parts for me. Webby

LOL............ Your very welcome

• 9 posts
    January 6, 2011 12:14 PM PST
    RIP May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows your dead, brother.