NFL Football Playoff Favorites

• 834 posts
    January 4, 2011 3:45 AM PST
    Well since the Arizona Cardinals didn't make it to the NFL Playoffs, I'm rooting for my second favorite - the Atlanta Falcons.

Who are you rooting for???

Here is who is in the Playoffs:

AFC Teams
    Baltimore Ravens
    Indianapolis Colts
    Kansas City Cheifs
    New England Patriots
    New York Jets
    Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC Teams
    Atlanta Falcons
    Chicago Bears
    Green Bay Packers
    New Orleans Saints
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Seattle Seahawks

• 846 posts
    January 4, 2011 4:57 AM PST
    Who would I go with other then the local boys being from the Northeast, New England Patriots. I'm thinking Pats Falcons in the end.
  • January 4, 2011 5:02 AM PST
    My SD Chargers are out and my other team the Bucaneers are out to so Im done with football for the year. Id like to see the Packers and the Steelers in the suberbowl though i think that would be a great game.
  • January 4, 2011 6:10 AM PST
    with out a doubt the Mighty Chicago BEARS if the BEARS got knocked out i would pick the STEELERS
  • January 4, 2011 8:17 AM PST
    My Giants dug their own grave 3 wks. ago so I think the Bears might pull it off
  • January 4, 2011 11:01 AM PST
    Chiefs play Patriots in AFC championship
  • January 4, 2011 11:16 AM PST
    I am rooting for the Falcons. My second team is the Cardinals since moving to AZ, but they were out before the season started.
    • 567 posts
    January 4, 2011 11:30 AM PST
    I'd like to see the Saints make it back to the SB .. maybe against the Pats.
  • January 4, 2011 12:33 PM PST
    The Broncos did their usual...self destructed again.So I would think it will probably end up with the Patriots and maybe Greenbay??
    • 9 posts
    January 5, 2011 5:53 AM PST
    Since my Jags literally imploded these last few weeks, I'm goin' with my gut. I believe we're looking at a New England, Chicago Super Bowl. Pats/Bears. At least it would be someone other than Indianapolis. Or, even a Pats/Eagles, but that's my second choice. We'll see, that's why I like wild-card weekend. Sometimes things get really shaken up.
    Ride Free
    Tweek