Living in New York - way upp'a US

• 2 posts
    December 21, 2010 2:47 AM PST

Police in Albany, NY last night announced the discovery of an arms cache of 200 automatic rifles with 25,000 rounds of ammunition, 2 tons of heroin, 5 million dollars in forged banknotes and 25 trafficked Ubangi prostitutes, all in a semi-detached house behind the Public Library in Colonie.
    Local residents were stunned and a community spokesman said: "We're all shocked, we never knew we had a library.
    19 Pakistanis died in Troy, NY this morning. It was not a terrorist attack; a bunk bed collapsed. Police are attributing the blame to Al'Quida
    You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles but at least they drive slowly past schools
    Speaking of which, I've heard that Apple may have scrapped their plans for the new children’s' iPod after realising that iTouchKids is not a good product name.
    Also in Upstate NY, a man decided to wash his sports shirt. He opens the washing machine then stops, thinking for a minute. He shouts to his missus,
    "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"
    "It depends," she replies. "What does it say on your shirt?"
    He yells back, "NY Yankees.”
    • 1516 posts
    December 21, 2010 3:10 AM PST
    Good one!!
  • December 21, 2010 8:50 AM PST
    "OUCH" Upstate New Yorker ( that was funnny )
  • December 21, 2010 8:50 AM PST
    "OUCH" Upstate New Yorker ( that was funnny )  Sorry guys i double tapped the dam post