For BOOF

• 2 posts
    December 3, 2010 1:53 AM PST
    A mystery woman called Jennifer has become the talk of the town in Bigola, NSW, Australia, after a series of signs appeared on telephone poles along Barrenjoey Rd, the busiest road in the area...

A harsh reality or a very good prank...either way it's quite funny!
    • 0 posts
    December 3, 2010 5:53 AM PST
    OH Shit if Jennifer has to get tested so does half the blokes in town and the bloody football team...CHEERS BOOF
  • December 3, 2010 1:29 PM PST
    Man, I must have missed something. Poor BOOF seems to have stepped right into the crosshairs....LMAO
    • 0 posts
    December 3, 2010 4:46 PM PST
    Mate Big people make big targets...Lucky i've got bloody broad shoulders..I can take it...CHEERS BOOF
    • 1780 posts
    December 4, 2010 8:29 AM PST
    Dude you are one of the crazy's in this world.......hell we wouldn't have ya any other way.
    Dragon
  • December 4, 2010 1:39 PM PST
    Ain't that the truth!
    • 0 posts
    December 4, 2010 7:00 PM PST
    THERE'S AN OLD SAYING I'VE LIVED MOST OF MY LIFE BY..."CRAZY PEOPLE AINT AFRAID OF ANYTHING" CHEERS BOOF
    • 9 posts
    December 4, 2010 8:19 PM PST
    99Savage wrote...
    A mystery woman called Jennifer has become the talk of the town in Bigola, NSW, Australia, after a series of signs appeared on telephone poles along Barrenjoey Rd, the busiest road in the area...

A harsh reality or a very good prank...either way it's quite funny!
    Did anyone notice the last sign, it's a paste over, and not a very good one at that. Look at the borders around the sign. As far as pranks go, if it is a joke, well, I guess it's sorta funny. If it's the bleedin' truth, that man is certifiable and karma has a treat for him. Let's just say, I'd rather think it was a joke.Ride Free...outta there!  Tweek

• December 5, 2010 11:12 AM PST
    Might or might not be a joke but it is funny to me lol!
    • 2 posts
    December 5, 2010 11:14 AM PST
    My wife says that if its not a joke it could be used for a justifiable homicide defense