Starting Over...Again!

• 9 posts
    November 14, 2010 9:51 PM PST
    Due to unfortunate circumstances, we are homeless. Not to worry, ya'll, because of God and some very generous biker friends, we are not on the street. I'm letting ya'll know because they are some things in the pipeline that we are working on, and even though we find ourselves in a somewhat  precarious position for now, it will only be temporary! The B/T East Coast Run is NOT in jeopardy! Fortunately, that is far enough off that no plans have had to be changed. As for any, more immediate questions, feel free to e-mail me, and I will get back to you asap. For those that do not have my personal e-mail address, for now, leave messages here on cyclefish, on the log, on my page, or in the general forum, somewhere. Thanks Ya'll!!!
    Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1780 posts
    November 14, 2010 11:24 PM PST
    Hang in there Tweek....good things come to good people
    Dragon
    • 580 posts
    November 14, 2010 11:57 PM PST
    These things come to try us and make us stronger. Hope you're ok Tweek and that things work out for the better. As NightDragon sez - good things come to good people

Take care and big hugs (o:
    • 2 posts
    November 14, 2010 11:59 PM PST
    Toughest times I can recall & I recall the crash of the Hindenburg. - Be tougher than the times.
    • 9 posts
    November 15, 2010 7:27 AM PST
    Thanks for the well wishes, ya'll! You guys are the greatest, and one of the reasons that I can't and won't let this little set-back, be a problem. Life is a shit sandwich sometimes, and there ain't enough mayo to go around. So, do what I do, and order off the dessert tray...Ride Free!
    Tweek
    • 2072 posts
    November 15, 2010 11:22 AM PST
    Tweek.... Been down that same path years ago...... Just remember, what doesnt kill ya makes ya stronger !!! Good vibes your direction ! 
    • 1066 posts
    November 15, 2010 12:11 PM PST
    Sorry to hear about your dilemma Tweek. I hope everything comes out even better for you. I've been down your current road.
  • November 15, 2010 12:54 PM PST
    Been there, done that.

Tough times never last, tough people do.

Here's the rule, you don't lose until you quit.

Persevere.

• 1780 posts
    November 15, 2010 11:54 PM PST
    Rexbo47 wrote...
    Been there, done that.

Tough times never last, tough people do.

Here's the rule, you don't lose until you quit.

Persevere.

Rexo You know I've never heard that before, but I love it ....words to live be...."Tough times never last, tough people do".......Very Cool
    Dragon

• November 16, 2010 1:12 AM PST
    Hang in there sweety, better times are ahead for all of us in this Country. Fill your bikes up with fuel and go for an all day ride, this always lifts my spirits and lets me forget all my troubles in life for at least a little while. Ride safe and im looking forward to the big east coast ride. Terry
    • 567 posts
    November 16, 2010 9:04 AM PST
    Hang in there Tweek. Hopefully your luck and your finances will improve.
    • 223 posts
    November 16, 2010 12:50 PM PST
    Hoping all works out well for you my friend!  Good thoughts and positive energy heading your way!!
  • November 16, 2010 2:36 PM PST
    Your good attitude will see you through Tweek,hang in there, and I like the desert tray too!
  • g
    November 16, 2010 11:04 PM PST
    hang in their ,sure things will turn round for u .