Sissy Bar/Pad for 07 SG

• November 10, 2010 2:54 AM PST
    Would someone tell me where I can find a sissy bar and pad for my 07 SG     with. a  (stock seat)
    I would rather not get it from HD...too pricey!
    thanks,
    Dave
    • 58 posts
    November 10, 2010 3:18 AM PST
    Check out the CF vendor lists. There is a used parts shop out of the Houston, TX area might be able to help you. If you want new, then I would say J&P or maybe Biker's Choice. Yup, HD Cycles and Salvage, Houston, TX   
  • November 10, 2010 4:03 AM PST
    I put an ad on craigslist in my area of harley davidson parts needed for an 08 streetglide and i got a ton of emails within a few days. I live near a large city (san diego) though and this probably helped. I got a sundowner seat and the detachable back rest for 200 dollars, they were both brand new, the guy just didnt like them. I hope this helps.
  • November 10, 2010 4:48 AM PST
    Alright RufCut & Wheels, thanks!
    HD offers a nice setup,................ but at their prices......I'm not interested....thus my request here on CF.
    And yea, $150 is my limit....otherwise I could fab the parts myself and get the connect plts waterjetted....
    Wheels, (re; Ad in craigslist.... that's a good idea, 'glad I thought of it!' !!!
  • December 9, 2010 5:25 AM PST
    Hey Buddy, we carry a number of sissy bar/pad options, most of which seem like they might be in your price range. We're a little late getting back to you, but if you're still in the market, check them out here. Hope we can help!