Vikings Ireland M.C...bike show

• 601 posts
    July 29, 2010 7:36 AM PDT
    This is a holiday weekend in Ireland and I'm off to the Vikings M.C custom and Classic show in Wexford, this is ususlly one of the highlights of the year in my part of the country. The best about their custom bike show is...you build it you show it, shop bought chops have their own section, rightly so in my opinion, lot of lads put hundreds of hours into a home-made chop, its disheartening to be beaten by a bike that costs 1000's of euro. So weather is good..tent will be packed and i'm off Friday evening and hopefully will be still amongst the living come monday.
  • g
    July 29, 2010 8:15 AM PDT
    have a gid one bro .
  • g
    July 29, 2010 8:15 AM PDT
    im off camping this weekend ,
    • 19040 posts
    July 29, 2010 9:53 AM PDT
    Sounds like a good time there Neil. Wish I could go.
    • 568 posts
    July 29, 2010 10:22 AM PDT
    lookslike i'm gona miss this wan too...
  • July 29, 2010 11:59 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    lookslike i'm gona miss this wan too...

Don't worry Ezzy, I can't go either. we'll just have to keep each other company here on CF!!!
    • 1780 posts
    July 29, 2010 1:30 PM PDT
    Have yourself a zippy do da kick ass time.
    Be safe
    Dragon
    • 601 posts
    July 29, 2010 9:33 PM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Sounds like a good time there Neil. Wish I could go.

Some day , a few of you guys may make it here, and the 3 of us will show you a good time.

• 601 posts
    August 5, 2010 7:50 AM PDT
    great craic, good show bikes and some serious choons and booze, I just wish they would stop the cars from entering the camping area, clowns banging doors all night and hopping to rave music. NO BIKE>>>>NO ADMISSION, that would be my attitude, excluding bikers with injuries. Bringing a car to a bike rally is like bringing your wife to a hoorhouse.