Perfect

• 1364 posts
    July 25, 2010 8:04 AM PDT
    A little old Jewish man is walking down the street  one afternoon, when he sees a woman with perfect  breasts.

He says to her, "Hey miss, would  you let me BITE your breasts for $100?"
    "Are  you nuts?!" she replies, and keeps walking away.  
    He turns around, runs around the block and  gets to the corner before she does. "Would you  let me bite your breasts for $1,000 dollars?" he  asks again. 
    "Listen you; I'm not that kind  of woman! Got it?" 
    So the little old Jewish  man runs around the next block and faces her  again, "Would you let me bite your breasts -  just once - for $10,000 dollars?!"
    She thinks  about it for a while and says, "Hmmmmm, $10,000  dollars...; Ok, just once, but not here. Let's  go to that dark alley over there."
    So they go  into the alley, where she takes off her blouse  to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world.   As soon as he sees them, he grabs them and  starts caressing them, fondling them slowly,  kissing them, licking them, burying his face in  them - but not biting them. 

The woman  finally gets annoyed and asks, 'Well? Are you gonna bite them or not?' 

"Nah," says the  little old Jewish man ... "Costs too  much!"

• 1509 posts
    July 25, 2010 8:21 AM PDT
    Yep
  • July 25, 2010 8:25 AM PDT
    Dirty old man!! LOL
    • 568 posts
    July 25, 2010 8:47 AM PDT
    STINGY, dirty auld 'un! LOL
    • 2072 posts
    July 25, 2010 12:32 PM PDT
    Works for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • July 25, 2010 1:35 PM PDT
    why didnt i think of that lmao
  • July 25, 2010 1:36 PM PDT
    Hell, he didn't wanna own them. Just borrow them fer a bit!
    • 1516 posts
    July 25, 2010 4:22 PM PDT
    the only thing I can think of is... what the hell is the perfect breast??? Does anyone have an answer? To me the perfect breast it the one that is exposed..
  • July 25, 2010 4:29 PM PDT
    Yeah debrajoe... Unfettered, free of encumberances and has a twin lurking somewhere in the blouse! Just waiting on the perfect opportunity to jump out and surprise ya!
  • July 26, 2010 10:37 AM PDT
    She should have known.........he was Jewish.........Was she blond? LOL!