and... WhaT IS YOUR FAVORITE "FRIDGE" STICKER/MAGNET?!

• 568 posts
    July 25, 2010 7:16 AM PDT
     inspired by the helmet sticker thread...
    i starts, i love 1 that says:

GIVE ME MY COFFEE AND NOBODY GETS HURT!!

• g
    July 25, 2010 8:08 AM PDT
    oh ffs ...........lol
    • 1509 posts
    July 25, 2010 8:15 AM PDT
    I got PMS and a hair trigger so back off sucker

this ain't Burgerking you'll get my way or no way
  • g
    July 25, 2010 8:16 AM PDT
    WARNING ,ROTWEILERS
  • g
    July 25, 2010 8:25 AM PDT
    mine ...........
    • 568 posts
    July 25, 2010 10:34 AM PDT
    FFS, g! LOL

i gave her indoors 1 that reads:

"I dress to kill... and cook the same way!"

how i got away without getting a frying pan on me head i will never know...
  • g
    July 25, 2010 11:20 AM PDT
    OR.... KEEP OUT UR ALREADY FAT ..U BITCH .
    • 1780 posts
    July 25, 2010 1:41 PM PDT
    Oh my Honey do list of course......now let me give up a secret about honey do list. Check out the list, and do everything that will take 10 minutes or less first, and mark them out with a black marker. It will look like you have been busting your ass all day long. Now you work your way into the 15 to 30 minute items. You only do one of those per day, milk it out all day long even if you know it will only take 30 minutes. Now the big ticket items....any item on the list that requires you to....get a ladder, a paint brush, skill saw, jack stands, wearing a nail pouch, getting sand paper, crawling under a auto, or behind a washer or dryer or enter the attic or crawl under a house, should be left to the very end. Because before you get to these items, you wife will have already put on the list some more 10 minute items. So get back onto the 10 minute items. This becomes one big circle of work that never last more than 30 minute's a pop. Now if you repair something that was not on the list (God forbid) make sure YOU write it on the list, and then mark it out with your black marker.

Good luck guys, and happy Honey Do Listing
    • 568 posts
    July 25, 2010 1:45 PM PDT
     anudder fav of mine...

• July 25, 2010 2:01 PM PDT
    My favorite refrigerator magnet is the one holding up our granddaughter's newest drawing.
    • 1066 posts
    July 25, 2010 2:36 PM PDT
    Olenorthpole wrote...
    My favorite refrigerator magnet is the one holding up our granddaughter's newest drawing.

• July 25, 2010 3:04 PM PDT
    my favorite is a story involving my oldest, when he was a babe, 3 or so, he would sit on the toilet and yell mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom, and when she would go up to see what it was all about, he would announce in a fairly demanding tone "wipe my butt", so i have a magnet of stewie from family guy, flap down saying "make yourself usefull and wipe my butt", oddly enough, my son has the same magnet.
  • July 25, 2010 6:03 PM PDT
    Oh theres sticker magnets ? Hells bells I thought you jst opened the door for beer n stuff...
    • 1 posts
    July 25, 2010 11:02 PM PDT
    On our Refrig you will find a magnet with a Peace sign with the words " Peace Through Superior Fire Power". My favorite is a magnet with my grand daughter on it.
    • 19046 posts
    July 26, 2010 1:48 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Oh my Honey do list of course......now let me give up a secret about honey do list. Check out the list, and do everything that will take 10 minutes or less first, and mark them out with a black marker. It will look like you have been busting your ass all day long. Now you work your way into the 15 to 30 minute items. You only do one of those per day, milk it out all day long even if you know it will only take 30 minutes. Now the big ticket items....any item on the list that requires you to....get a ladder, a paint brush, skill saw, jack stands, wearing a nail pouch, getting sand paper, crawling under a auto, or behind a washer or dryer or enter the attic or crawl under a house, should be left to the very end. Because before you get to these items, you wife will have already put on the list some more 10 minute items. So get back onto the 10 minute items. This becomes one big circle of work that never last more than 30 minute's a pop. Now if you repair something that was not on the list (God forbid) make sure YOU write it on the list, and then mark it out with your black marker.

Ken, you do know Angel Eyes will read this don't you??!!??!!  Why you giving away man secrets??!!??

• 910 posts
    July 26, 2010 2:08 AM PDT
    My favorite magnet is this quote: "life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away" Not just for what it says, but because it was given to me by a very dear friend who lived every moment of her life that way until she finally succumbed to the cancer that she'd fought for years. I can't look at that magnet without hearing her laughter and I love that I can still hear it every time I do.
    • 1780 posts
    July 26, 2010 6:05 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...

Ken, you do know Angel Eyes will read this don't you??!!??!!  Why you giving away man secrets??!!??

Actually i think she alread knows about my little scam................
    • 1066 posts
    July 26, 2010 4:24 PM PDT
    Boys, you all know they just let us think we're really clever............
    • 568 posts
    July 27, 2010 2:35 AM PDT
    Hollywood wrote...
     yeah, or that we lead by decisions, when in reality we dance ta their tune most of the feckin time!!!
  • July 27, 2010 3:04 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    Hollywood wrote...
     yeah, or that we lead by decisions, when in reality we dance ta their tune most of the feckin time!!!

Well yea!

• July 27, 2010 3:08 AM PDT
    Magnets:    Everytime I hear the dirty word ' exercise', I wash my mouth out with Chocolate.

Now that I'm older I thought it was great that I seem to have more patience...................turns out I just don't give a shite!
    • 568 posts
    July 27, 2010 3:20 AM PDT
    Suzithetailor wrote...
    ezzyrider wrote...
    Hollywood wrote...

Well yea!
    well, today incidentally i woke up slightly pissed at THAT, exactley!
  • July 27, 2010 3:35 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    Suzithetailor wrote...
    ezzyrider wrote...
    Hollywood wrote...

Well yea!
    well, today incidentally i woke up slightly pissed at THAT, exactley!

Sorry to hear that. But remember it is your life and you have every rigth to take charge and do what you feel is right. If she loves ya there will be no problem.