Men and Women Language Translated

• 1161 posts
    July 20, 2010 6:13 PM PDT
    Womans Language Translated
                                                                                             Mans Language Translated (and some Responces)

Yes = No  Yes = Yes

No = Yes  No = No

Maybe = No  Mabybe = What do you want to do?

I’m sorry. = You’ll be sorry.  I'm Sorry = Damn I got caught.

We need... = I want  We need = Can we leave yet?

It’s your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.   It's your decision = Can we go home the Game is on and I'm missing it!

Do what you want... = You’ll pay for this later.  Do what you want... = If I'm gonna get in trouble might aswell make it good.

We need to talk... = I need to complain Sure...      Can I not just watch the game in piece?

Go ahead = I don’t want you to.   Go ahead = Leave me alone for 1 day.

I’m not upset = Of course I’m upset, you moron!   I'm not upset = But keep bugging me and I will be shortly!

You’re so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.  Thanks!  I like being like this!

You’re certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?  Duh!

Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs.  Be romantic, turn out the lights = Trying to think of a cute lady,  hard to do looking at you.

This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house.  So you don't use it,  why get you a bigger one so you can not use it as well?

I want new curtains = ...and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper.....   Go out and get them aslong as they are not PINK I dont care!

Hang the picture there = NO, I mean hang it there!  Great not happy yet there is 15 holes in the wall, you will want me to fix, make up your mind!

I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep.   Get the Gun!

Do you love me? = I’m going to ask for something expensive.  This is going to cost me...

How much do you love me? = I did something today you’re really not going to like.   That thing you liked is gone for a reason...

I’ll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV.   I'll be ready in a minute = Get your sh*t and get out im right behind you.

Am I fat? = Tell me I’m beautiful.   If you dont want to know dont ask the question,  no your beautiful!

You have to learn to communicate. = Just agree with me.  Your right,  Can I go watch my game now?

Are you listening to me!? = Too late, you’re dead.   Damn got caught watching TV again...  (Night Dragon)

Was that the baby? = Why don’t you get out of bed and walk him until he goes to sleep.  Was that the baby? = Go check I'm trying to watch the game but the baby won't keep quiet.

I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.   I'm not yelling! = I'm wrong and you allready know it.

In response to What’s wrong?:

The same old thing = Nothing   The same old thing = no games on and I'm ready for something extra fun!

Nothing = Everything  Nothing = Go away and leave me alone I'm watchng my team.

Nothing, really = It’s just that you’re such an idiot!  Nothing, really = Keep asking and there will be soon.
  • July 22, 2010 4:14 PM PDT
    Thanks for the info now I can tweak my responses to completely confuse the Man. LOL! Real funny though. Ha! Ha!
    • 1516 posts
    July 22, 2010 4:35 PM PDT
    Ok what if I say.. lets party.. that does that mean?
    • 568 posts
    July 22, 2010 11:20 PM PDT
    debrajo62 wrote...
    Ok what if I say.. lets party.. that does that mean?
    = let's take our clothes off (i wishes)
  • July 23, 2010 4:18 PM PDT
    Tequila makes your clothes fall off. LOL! Ezzy watch for a letter, I'm sending ya a old Harley patch I found at the thrift store today, well loved, it's about 15 to 20 yrs old. It's a get well and keep strong bribe. LOL! Take Care.
    • 568 posts
    July 23, 2010 11:29 PM PDT
    aaw, thanx Suzann!