Cooling off

• 11 posts
    July 10, 2010 1:46 AM PDT
    It all started when I came home from working a really long day.
    Things around the house had been a little tense for some time, if you know what I mean.
    As soon as I walked in the door the old lady starts bitchin at me for tracking mud in the front door.
    I just wanted to get out of them damned boots and get a cold beer in my hand.
    Then she lets in on me about every stupid shit thing she could think of. God knows I love her but she can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.
    That said, I decided to take the bike for a spin, just to cool off a little and reflect on the little things we do for one another.
    I knew she wouldn't like the idea of me taking off on the bike and she let me know it ..... repeatedly.
    But hey, I'm a biker, a old school biker and the last thing I'm gonna do is let a split tail boss me around. So I fired that mother up and let her rip!!!
    The good thing is..... she forgot all about the boots, the mud, etc....
    • 2072 posts
    July 10, 2010 2:34 AM PDT
    Sad thing is..... Eventually you HAVE to go to sleep.... You won't even see the baseball bat coming !!!!!
    • 11 posts
    July 10, 2010 2:53 AM PDT
    She used my daughters tennis racket....
  • g
    July 10, 2010 7:33 AM PDT
    lol..........sore balls then ,lol
    • 568 posts
    July 10, 2010 7:42 AM PDT
    it is good ta let off some steam betimes... LOL
    • 352 posts
    July 10, 2010 10:48 AM PDT
    lmao - I had a buddy that pretty much went through the exact same scene...and surprisingly (or not) he ended up with very similar floor decoration in his place. Only difference is there was a bench off in the corner where we use to rebuild bike engines so there was alway one in pieces there.