Question Of The Day....DEFCON?

• 413 posts
    July 7, 2010 9:11 AM PDT
    Ok folks, it's bugging the crap outta me and another brother here; so I'm asking.

DEFCON Bro! Is that finger of yer's jammed slap up yer fecking nose or what? Is it an illusion or you just yanking out a big slimmy one?  CF minds (at least 2) want to know? 
    • 1780 posts
    July 7, 2010 9:40 AM PDT
    Remind me the next time I see DEFCON.....NOT TO SHAKE HIS HAND....LOL Maybe bump elbows or the fist thing ,,,,,with gloves on...LOL
    wondering Dragon
    • 568 posts
    July 7, 2010 9:42 AM PDT
     that a grosser thing than me clown of old! LOL

• 413 posts
    July 7, 2010 9:42 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Remind me the next time I see DEFCON.....NOT TO SHAKE HIS HAND....LOL Maybe bump elbows or the fist thing ,,,,,with gloves on...LOL
    wondering Dragon

Hey, maybe we ought to create a 10' and wave rule for the brother...Maybe 20'; he might be flicker from way back...
    • 413 posts
    July 7, 2010 9:44 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
     that a grosser thing than me clown of old! LOL

Based on what that clown is doin ezz; I HOPE he ain't puttin his finger up his nose..LOL

• 568 posts
    July 7, 2010 9:49 AM PDT
     nah, i always thought he is riding a shapely curve...

back on topic, DEFCON is really digging fer a big green one isn't he?! *larf-larf*
    • 6 posts
    July 7, 2010 9:52 AM PDT
    LOL I saw that, too. I guess from his inspirational writing I expected something a smidge more sophisticated lol
    • 6 posts
    July 7, 2010 9:53 AM PDT
    Must be quite a character in person, hopin to find out one of these days!
  • July 7, 2010 11:51 AM PDT
    Hey Guys,...It's OK,...I Promise,...he licks his fingers clean,..so you are safe to shake his hand!! Really,...go ahead,...

In DEFCONS own words "BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA..."
    • 413 posts
    July 7, 2010 12:05 PM PDT
    Hey Guys,...It's OK,...I Promise,...he licks his fingers clean,..so you are safe to shake his hand!! Really,...go ahead,...

In DEFCONS own words "BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

I luv ya'll to death.........But, for the strangest reason...............................................................I don't believe you!...................I wonder why ..............
  • July 7, 2010 12:31 PM PDT
    That baby is slam buried in my nostril....LOL

I was in Canada for an extended period last year and was sending goof off pics home to pass the time and keep contact.

Oh, and I get my writing inspiration from my nose-gobblin collection..........I picked them myself......
    • 6 posts
    July 7, 2010 1:11 PM PDT
    LOL thanks for clarifying bro! (myself, I'm usually takin a DUMP! LOL) (j/k). (no, I'm not.) (No, really, I'm kidding....)
  • July 7, 2010 1:13 PM PDT
    DEFCON wrote...
    That baby is slam buried in my nostril....LOL

I was in Canada for an extended period last year and was sending goof off pics home to pass the time and keep contact.

Oh, and I get my writing inspiration from my nose-gobblin collection..........I picked them myself......

The Picture is Dead Sexy babe,...way to make Mama proud,.....

UUhhhhh,....NOT!!!!!

• 568 posts
    July 7, 2010 1:45 PM PDT
    ROFLMAO
  • July 7, 2010 2:59 PM PDT
    What Ezzy says!!!!! I'm laughing so loud the dogs got up and left!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!
  • July 7, 2010 3:15 PM PDT
    i'm just at a loss for words on this one. everyone beat me to it.
    • 6 posts
    July 7, 2010 4:25 PM PDT
    Dude, sometimes you just gotta say.... "oh, my." and click another link lol.
  • July 7, 2010 4:46 PM PDT
    Sometimes......I get a little crick in my neck....then a little twang of a chill/twitch....then a little stop-action photography moment......and I say...

"Oh, My"........

And then I'm glad it didn't manifest

• 6 posts
    July 7, 2010 4:51 PM PDT
    LOL
  • g
    July 7, 2010 6:27 PM PDT
    a topic on picking ur nose .lol
  • July 7, 2010 6:47 PM PDT
    hahahahahahaha aawwwawww haaaa
    I din't think anything could make me laugh this late at nite..or is early morning ummm it's dark aw hell I dunno  
  • g
    July 7, 2010 7:00 PM PDT
    im no laughing ...im at ma work .
  • g
    July 7, 2010 7:00 PM PDT
    open ur eyes .............u ***** ,lol