Newfoundland Vasectomy

• June 17, 2010 2:04 AM PDT

Newfoundland Vasectomy

After having their 11th child, a Newfoundland couple decided
    that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his
    doctor/veterinarian and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor tol him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the
    problem but that it was expensive. A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to
    go home, get a firecracker, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear
    And count to 10.

The Newfie said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't
    see how putting a firecracker in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."

"Trust me," said the doctor. So the man went home, lit a firecracker and put it in
    a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count:
    "1" "2" "3" "4" "5" at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his
    legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Quebec and some parts of Saskatchewan.
    • 1780 posts
    June 17, 2010 5:50 AM PDT
    Taco your going to Hell for that one
  • June 17, 2010 5:55 AM PDT
    HAHAHAHAHAHA....heres a pic of the guy that did it.....
    • 1066 posts
    June 17, 2010 5:57 AM PDT
    Yeah Dragon, but he gonna have lots o' comp-nee. Lol
    • 1780 posts
    June 17, 2010 5:58 AM PDT
    TACO wrote...

Mama why does my new wife keep calling me Brother????
    Dragon

• June 17, 2010 6:02 AM PDT
    Hollywood wrote...
    Yeah Dragon, but he gonna have lots o' comp-nee. Lol

hahahaha
    • 1780 posts
    June 17, 2010 6:03 AM PDT
    Mama why do we look like uncle Bob instead of you and paw

You know what Mama,,,,,,when we ride our bike's our ears sound like baseball cards stuck in the spokes....isn't that cool Mama

Mama can we go to Bowling Green next week, we can take our bikcycles's cause we sound like we have a motorcycle when our ears start flaping. I heard there is going to be some cool people there. Please Mama please

• June 17, 2010 6:08 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    TACO wrote...

Mama why does my new wife keep calling me Brother????
    Dragon

hahahaha......
  • June 17, 2010 6:09 AM PDT
    the one on the right looks like he had the shit beat out of him?
    • 352 posts
    June 17, 2010 6:10 AM PDT
    and that's why drowning at birth got started
    (not saying I endorse such things)
    • 1780 posts
    June 17, 2010 6:15 AM PDT
    It is amazing the shit you come up with when your sitting here drinking a screw driver. Not sure if you guys think it's funny but I'm in the freking floor here. Booze .....carzy stuff.
  • June 17, 2010 6:19 AM PDT
    you want to see my new tattoo????
  • June 17, 2010 6:21 AM PDT
    MOOOOOOOOO! ! ! ! !
    • 1780 posts
    June 17, 2010 7:08 AM PDT
    Holly Mother of all that is sane that is crazy...
  • June 17, 2010 8:17 AM PDT
    I been sitting here trying to figure out why yer shaving yer cat with 2 screwdrivers stuck up under yer belt? Now I get it! 2 drinks "under yer belt".... Can you say "Teretts Syndrome"??? @%!^&% %$&+@#! ^+$@% the effin screwdrivers!!! Got "lit" and shaved the Cat.... You are by far BAD!!!!
    • 352 posts
    June 17, 2010 8:21 AM PDT
    Just got a note from the goat: hide that tat before "G" sees it- he may take a liking to cows
  • June 17, 2010 8:25 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    I been sitting here trying to figure out why yer shaving yer cat with 2 screwdrivers stuck up under yer belt? Now I get it! 2 drinks "under yer belt".... Can you say "Teretts Syndrome"??? @%!^&% %$&+@#! ^+$@% the effin screwdrivers!!! Got "lit" and shaved the Cat.... You are by far BAD!!!!

I thought the same thing Sarge!!!! What the hell is he going to do with the screwdrivers????? I was waiting for the next story of a ND........I'll be nice... I won't say it!!! LOLOLOL
    • 1161 posts
    June 17, 2010 12:00 PM PDT
    I start seeing pictures like these and I start hearing dueling banjos playing in the back ground...    
  • June 17, 2010 2:07 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...

Sarge ~ 'HE' (dragon) got 'LIT' and didn't shave the cat ~ HE TORCHED IT!!! HA HA HA!

• June 17, 2010 2:28 PM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Mama why do we look like uncle Bob instead of you and paw

You know what Mama,,,,,,when we ride our bike's our ears sound like baseball cards stuck in the spokes....isn't that cool Mama

Mama can we go to Bowling Green next week, we can take our bikcycles's cause we sound like we have a motorcycle when our ears start flaping. I heard there is going to be some cool people there. Please Mama please

LOLOL......      Inbreeding happens....I bet neither one can blink both eyes at the same time
  • June 17, 2010 2:35 PM PDT
    Those two guys remind me of a wonderful hillbilly story told to me as a child.

Mamma: "Rastus, where you at boy?"
    Rastus: "Down in the cellar Maw"
    Mamma: "Rastus....what are ya doing in the cellar?"
    Rastus: "Eatin applebutter, Maw"
    Mamma: "Rastus, where you get that applebutter?"
    Rastus: "From the corner of the dogs eye, Maw"
  • June 17, 2010 2:56 PM PDT
    Oh Defcon....thats a major huge EEEEWWWWWEEEEE!!!!!!!!!