Rides...

• 5 posts
    January 20, 2022 2:23 PM PST
    Hi, Is anyone in your group looking for a ride partner for some longer distance riding? I am in Spanish Fork Utah and would like to find someone that wants to get out on the road , not looking for dating partner ,just riding partner . Camping ,plus occasional motel.. I am 75 yrs old and been riding since I was 12... Please let me know if you might have someone that is like minded , Thanks 
    Steve Loewenstein
    loe1240@sbcglobal.net
    • 31 posts
    September 17, 2022 7:26 PM PDT

Steve I live in Abilene Texas and am interested in riding distance, I am a 64 yr old white male ride a 96 Harley roadking. This is not the best time for riding due to the weather. What are you thinking as far as riding? I guess we could meet in the middle and figure it out. I am interested in the journey..

• 31 posts
    September 17, 2022 7:27 PM PDT

Steve I live in Abilene Texas and am interested in riding distance, I am a 64 yr old white male ride a 96 Harley roadking. This is not the best time for riding due to the weather. What are you thinking as far as riding? I guess we could meet in the middle and figure it out. I am interested in the journey..

• 5 posts
    November 2, 2022 6:57 AM PDT

[blockquote]ajoelane said:

[/blockquote] Hi, it looks like the wrong time of year right now, but come spring i am interested ,thanks 

Steve L.

• 5 posts
    November 2, 2022 6:58 AM PDT

Hi, it looks like the wrong time of year right now, but come spring i am interested ,thanks 

Steve L.