Motorcycle Travel Portal & Blog

• 2 posts
    October 23, 2019 12:24 PM PDT

Hi I am Kelly and wanted to introduce myself and rooms4bikers.com. 

Rooms4bikers.com provides affordable group and individual hotel accommodations to motorcycle enthusiasts. We are veteran owned and  based in Nashville, TN. 

I have over 20 years of travel experience and my husband just retired from the military.  There is NO cost to utlize rooms4bikers.com. 

Hope to see you on the open rode!

-kelly 

• 834 posts
    October 23, 2019 3:01 PM PDT

I just checked out this website and unlike the name it is not "Rooms for Bikers", it is just rooms.  It looks like they are simply using a normal travel site to find any and all rooms in an area.  I did not see anything that sorted or selected the hotels based on them being biker friendly, biker accomidating or offering anything special for bikers at all.

The name is very misleading and in full disclosure they should let people know this is just another hotel affiliate site and has NOTHING to do with bikers.

This post was edited by AzRider at October 23, 2019 3:05 PM PDT
    • 2 posts
    October 24, 2019 8:34 AM PDT

Thank you for your feedback. Our group request option absolutely has an option to receive DIRECT quotes from hotels that interest riders, including biker friendly properties. The request goes directly to our account manager, Tim, who works with the person looking for rooms to determine the best fit hotel. The portal saves a ton of time from calling hotel to hotel when looking for rooms.

It's simple, if you don't like our services you do not have to use it. We have had many biker groups very happy with the pricing they have received. Thank you! Kelly

• 2 posts
    April 15, 2021 12:03 PM PDT

Thank you very much for sharing the information, I am going to try it, I am going to travel next month, I hope it will be a good service. 

I make bulletproof glass for cars and I like motorcycles and hope to travel next month. 

• August 19, 2021 9:27 AM PDT

I hope it will be a good service.