Help me to plan my adventure across Thailand

• 1 posts
    January 14, 2019 7:01 PM PST

Hi!

One of my dreams has been to visit Thailand, and finally, I will be able to do it. I will travel in June (most probably), and I'd like to take a motorcycle tour to discover it, because what's better than discovering a beautiful and exotic country while riding a bike?

Yes, I could it on my own by renting a bike, but I think it'd be too risky, because I've never been to Thailand before.

So, what company would you recommend? I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest, only a company with plenty of experiences, excellent bikes, that offers insurance and has a team of real professionals and mechanics who will be traveling along with you.

Thanks in advance!

• 19007 posts
    January 15, 2019 10:01 AM PST

Sounds interesting. Sorry I can not help for the only thing I know/knew about Thailand was Ching Chuan Kang (CCK) AB back during the Vietnam war, and I only landed there occasionally and never left the base.

• 7 posts
    January 16, 2019 3:11 AM PST

Well, if you in search of a transportation company then auto shipping Danbury offered by Connecticut Auto Transporter can be a good option. They provide 100% safe delivery of your vehicle. Why don't you transport your bike to Thailand? Enjoy the journey of Thailand with your bike. For more details view website. Hope you enjoy your tour. Best wishes from my side.

• 13 posts
    January 16, 2019 6:20 AM PST

Check these guys out... https://www.bigbiketours.com/?toursearch=1&tourtax%5Bpa_destination%5D=thailand

One of our CycleFish members wrote a blog on a tour they took with them years ago.  The member has since left so I can't find the blog.

This post was edited by EventMan at January 16, 2019 6:21 AM PST
    • 1855 posts
    • 3 posts
    November 10, 2020 7:33 AM PST

I guess I saw a similar topic on tripadvisor or something. Though the bike shipping from US to Thai will cost you a small fortune. 

• 11 posts
    October 29, 2021 12:00 AM PDT

LOL, My only advice: I know how you can acquire a free motorcycle over there. Become a midwifeThe Thai Government gives midwives free motorcycles.