GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

• 9 posts
    November 2, 2017 8:23 AM PDT

Yeah...so as most of you know, I don't get the chance to hang out much on this site, anymore.

I recently started working for Amazon, and am working twelve hour shifts on the weekends (nights).  Which leaves sleep for the daytime hours.  On top of that, I flip flop on Sundays, to watch football, and get up on Mondays to clean a house or two.  In my spare-time (lol) I drive for uber. 

As you can see, that leaves little room to "play".  Something I really miss, but, unfortunately have no choice as my roommate left this past July, and I have to pay the rent by my onesies.  I've been lookin' for a roommate, to no avail.

CL is NOT the place to look!  Been gettin' all kinds tryin' to move in for free...or WORSE!

Mandatory Overtime is starting in a couple weeks, which means I'll be workin' 60 hours at the job, and have to curtail my other endeavors until Jan. 1.

The good news is that I was able to purchase a newer car (something I haven't had in 40 yrs.).  And perhaps, I'll find a trike I can actually ride.  Having a bulging disc and sciatica means throwin' a leg over two wheels,  ain't doable for me anymore.   

It is, what it is, eh?  I've come to accept alot about my life is changing, and that's ok.  I'm missing both Church and Ministry right now, and that's bothersome, but I know God has a plan. 

I get on the other "social site" daily to post devotional's.  Stop by and say HI!  Peg Moore - Jacksonville Beach, FL

Ride Free

Tweek

• 19007 posts
    November 6, 2017 5:57 AM PST

Yep AVOID CL...Happy things are going the right direction..Hang Tough Tweek.

This post was edited by RexTheRoadDog at November 6, 2017 5:58 AM PST