Motorcycle Forums » Off Topic

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

• 7 posts
    November 2, 2017 8:23 AM PDT

Yeah...so as most of you know, I don't get the chance to hang out much on this site, anymore.

I recently started working for Amazon, and am working twelve hour shifts on the weekends (nights).  Which leaves sleep for the daytime hours.  On top of that, I flip flop on Sundays, to watch football, and get up on Mondays to clean a house or two.  In my spare-time (lol) I drive for uber. 

As you can see, that leaves little room to "play".  Something I really miss, but, unfortunately have no choice as my roommate left this past July, and I have to pay the rent by my onesies.  I've been lookin' for a roommate, to no avail.

CL is NOT the place to look!  Been gettin' all kinds tryin' to move in for free...or WORSE!

Mandatory Overtime is starting in a couple weeks, which means I'll be workin' 60 hours at the job, and have to curtail my other endeavors until Jan. 1.

The good news is that I was able to purchase a newer car (something I haven't had in 40 yrs.).  And perhaps, I'll find a trike I can actually ride.  Having a bulging disc and sciatica means throwin' a leg over two wheels,  ain't doable for me anymore.  :(  

It is, what it is, eh?  I've come to accept alot about my life is changing, and that's ok.  I'm missing both Church and Ministry right now, and that's bothersome, but I know God has a plan. 

I get on the other "social site" daily to post devotional's.  Stop by and say HI!  Peg Moore - Jacksonville Beach, FL

Ride Free

Tweek

• 16450 posts
    November 6, 2017 5:57 AM PST

Yep AVOID CL...Happy things are going the right direction..Hang Tough Tweek.

This post was edited by RexTheRoadDog at November 6, 2017 5:58 AM PST