Before and After Pictures

• June 21, 2017 5:45 AM PDT

Everyone likes to dress up there bike, and some decide to almost re-make the bike.

Let's get some Before and After pictures of Family Members Re-Makes

My 1998 FLSTS I called Dragon

Night Dragon

• 1161 posts
    June 24, 2017 6:24 PM PDT

My 1980 Honda CM400T

Before

And after

• 1161 posts
    June 24, 2017 6:51 PM PDT

My 2007 Honda VTX 1300R.

Before I bought her.

Most of what I have done is not very noticable like the LED lights.   And new LED headlights and LED fog lights.

• June 25, 2017 3:56 AM PDT

Seaker man I love the lights, and blue is my favorite color........very cool

Night Dragon

• 3006 posts
    July 4, 2017 11:33 AM PDT

Was the switch to the LED Headlight an improvement ? It certainly looks like the light bar added some output.She sure looks nice.My budget these last 5 years has afforded me little in the way of ugrades,so no before & after photos.On the bucket list fer sure,new lighting new suspension saddle etc etc..

stay safe & enjoy the ride

• 44 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:14 PM PDT
    Well I am on my cell and there not an option to post pics but the wife's 883 has gone from bone stock to a mini bager next step is bags hard mount of course and yes the led headlight is worth every penny just few upgrades chrome rocker box tops,upper lower belt guards,Pulley, complete engine dress up and a 300 watt batwing stereo fairing sportster size and 4.5 tank
    This post was edited by speedyre at July 5, 2017 4:22 PM PDT
    • 44 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:23 PM PDT
    Now
    This post was edited by speedyre at July 5, 2017 4:26 PM PDT
  • July 6, 2017 3:59 AM PDT

Brother that Sporty looks BAD ASS, and I LOVE that seat!!

Night Dragon

This post was edited by Deleted Member at July 6, 2017 4:00 AM PDT
    • 44 posts
    July 6, 2017 6:08 AM PDT
    We were going to paint pink ghost flames but we decided not to Black is always cool
    • 1161 posts
    July 6, 2017 4:21 PM PDT

Seaker man I love the lights, and blue is my favorite color........very cool

Night Dragon

Thanks Night Dragon.  It has about a million combinations.  I use amber while riding.  During the Toy ride I used Red and green flashing.  Blue at night is my favorite as well.

[blockquote]blurplebuzz said:

Was the switch to the LED Headlight an improvement ? It certainly looks like the light bar added some output.She sure looks nice.My budget these last 5 years has afforded me little in the way of ugrades,so no before & after photos.On the bucket list fer sure,new lighting new suspension saddle etc etc..

stay safe & enjoy the ride

[/blockquote]

The LED day makers are a masive improvement over the stock lights I no longer bother with turning my brights on.  The price was up there but for being able to see and being seen during the day better is worth it to me.  And they are DOT approved unlike many LED's and HID's I reserched.

• 3006 posts
    July 17, 2017 11:35 AM PDT

@ Seakers Another item to research for me.Focused on just getting my lady back in running shape here,overdue for a number of things.Having the time & money for all is the problem.Taking care of my Mom is a major part of every day.Hoping to get rolling before summer ends.!!

• 1161 posts
    July 30, 2017 8:54 PM PDT

[blockquote]blurplebuzz said:

@ Seakers Another item to research for me.Focused on just getting my lady back in running shape here,overdue for a number of things.Having the time & money for all is the problem.Taking care of my Mom is a major part of every day.Hoping to get rolling before summer ends.!!

[/blockquote]

Ya Family first.  I got mine from,

https://www.backyardairsuspension.com/backyardairsuspension-daymakersI love mine!

This post was edited by Seakers at July 30, 2017 8:55 PM PDT
    • 1161 posts
    July 30, 2017 8:56 PM PDT

Man that is a slick looking sporty!