Georgia riders/ builders

• 1 posts
    March 13, 2017 6:55 PM PDT
    Hi. I've had this dream of getting together with friends and/or family and finding a place to all come together and work on or build bikes. Where we would have enough room to have all our tools, swap meet hoardings, lift tables, work tables and whatever else we wanted. My idea was to lease a warehouse space in an industrial park. These spaces are usually one of many in a complex and typically have a big warehouse in the back with a couple of roll up doors and a ramp. In the front it's typically offices/retail space. I've browsed around for these and they're everywhere, and not as expensive as I imagined it would be. The problem is all my close buddies aren't serious enough about bikes to commit to something like this. I don't talk about dreams too long before I start putting them to action, life is too short. I'm looking for partners or advice or somebody that's one step ahead of me willing to accept another brother in. Looking for good people to hang with and ride/ wrench on bikes with. I'm located OTP North. Let me know what you guys think.