Fuel Pak

• July 13, 2016 4:49 AM PDT

Well the new Street Glide has not run up to it's full capability since I bought it. Some one prior to me had installed a pair of Rush Slash cut exhaust slip on's and then I installed the High Flow Spike Air Cleaner which just asserbated the problem. I decided I will install a Vance and Hines Fuelpak and see if this helps the problem. Has anyone out there been through the same issue and how much did the Fuelpak help? 

Installation happen's today right after my Dr. Appt.

Be safe out there

Night Dragon

• July 13, 2016 5:18 AM PDT

the fuel pack will slove the problem they are awesome units if tuner has a dyno, an knows how to tune you will be shocked at what power is there with your set up you should see 85 to 95 hp range an torque sould be around 100 ft lbs  any time you add exhaust an hi flow air kit there sould be a programmer installed, yes the bikes computer will adjust to Run but theres a huge differance in Running an Running Right thats where a programmer makes the differance an the V&H Fuelpak is the best on the market thats all i use till something better shows up good luck an safe travels

• 57 posts
    July 13, 2016 7:44 AM PDT

I'm not really sure about which one is best  but you can get down loadable maps from Vance and Hines and the bike will run fine but to get the most out of the fuelpac have a Dyno done and it wiil run much better.

Ride Safe and Enjoy the New Bike

• July 13, 2016 10:50 AM PDT

FuelPak installed maped and the bike runs great. Best $300.00 bucks I ever spent on a bike.

Night Dragon